Collective Health (501+ Employees, 27% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
Our client success team is looking for an experienced Account Executive to develop and nurture client relationships. The ideal candidate will have significant experience working with large employer groups, a problem solving and creative mindset, deep employee benefits and health care knowledge, and the ability to manage multiple priorities across our client base.
As an Account Executive at Collective Health, you will develop trusted partnerships with well known benefits leaders, helping them provide a better healthcare experience for their employees and dependents. You'll be the main point of contact for dynamic, fast-paced relationships and develop a plan for how Collective Health can support the overall strategic goals for each client. As a leader, you'll guide our Account Managers on daily activities and establish a best in class service model for our clients.
Success will depend on your ability to work cross functionally with our internal teams, execute on client goals and priorities, and navigate ambiguity and rapid change. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about our mission and will own our clients' success as a driver of the success of Collective Health.
What you'll do:
- Become the primary relationship owner and trusted advisor to your clients
- Provide a senior, strategic voice in client and broker / consultant relationships, particularly with leadership contacts
- Develop a deep understanding of client goals and objectives and advocate for them with key stakeholders
- Articulate Collective Health's differentiated value proposition with minimal reliance upon subject matter experts
- Demonstrate data-driven solutions and link results to clients key priorities and objectives
- Oversee Account Manager activities, including coordination of learning opportunities and insights across team
- Execute successful end-to-end contract renewal strategy and lead negotiations, presentations, and procurement process
- Exemplify internal and external leadership and own client accountability including decisions, actions, and process
- Embrace culture of learning and continuous improvement
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 8 or more years of experience in client success / account management in employee benefits and healthcare
- Professional experience working at a consulting firm, carrier/TPA, digital health partner, or related
- Deep knowledge of self insured medical, Rx, dental, and vision plans, financial analysis, account management, and health plan operations
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to support client strategy and ongoing initiatives
- Strong persuasion skills and expert communicator to articulate a compelling story and manage difficult conversations
- Work autonomously and at a rapid pace, within a changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong working relationships and ensure healthy long term partnerships
This job can be performed in a location where we have an office: San Mateo, CA, Chicago, IL, or Lehi, UT, or hired for remote work in the following states: CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, MA, MI, MN, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OR, TX, UT, or WA.
Pay Transparency Statement
Per Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and New York City's Int. 1208-2018, the estimated salary range for this role if hired in Colorado is $91,200-$134,000, and for New York City is $126,800-$158,500. Compensation will depend on multiple factors, including geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado or New York City only, and this role is open to candidates outside of those locations.
In addition to cash compensation, you will be eligible for stock options and benefits like health insurance, 401k, and paid time off. Learn more about our benefits at https://jobs.collectivehealth.com/#benefits
About Collective Health
Founded in 2013, Collective Health has created an ecosystem of innovative partners across care and benefits delivery, as well as built a powerful and flexible infrastructure to better enable employees and their families to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare. By reducing the administrative lift of delivering health benefits, providing an intuitive member experience, and improving health outcomes, the company guides employees toward healthier lives and companies toward healthier bottom lines. Collective Health is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with locations in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. For more information, please visit collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Collective Health is committed to providing support to candidates who require reasonable accommodation during the interview process. If you need assistance, please contact [email protected].