Evident (51-200 Employees, 17% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The world’s largest organizations rely on Evident to help them protect their business and brand from third-party risk. Our game-changing technology – which enables the safe and private exchange of proof of insurance, identity, business, and other personal data – helps our customers collect and analyze both individual and business credentials so they can make fast and informed decisions about engaging new third-party partners, prospective employees, franchisees, and more, without compromising their privacy.
In today’s new remote-first, ever-changing regulatory environment, our secure, privacy-first enterprise platform, accessible via web portal or API, provides a highly scalable and configurable solution to manage communications, storage, decisioning, and ongoing monitoring of individual and business credentials.
Evident is a remote-first, VC-backed tech startup, headquartered in Atlanta, GA. Learn more at evidentid.com.
Evident is looking for an ambitious business leader to join the team as an Account Executive (AE), focused on Financial Institutions and Commercial Lending. The primary job is to source and drive the full sales cycle of customer opportunities. The AE will also collaborate with external GTM (channel) and technical partners and internal teams to deliver our solutions to market.
The ideal candidate has full sale-cycle experience for an insuretech/SaaS provider, and has successfully sold into risk management or adjacent buying centers of FIs, specifically Commercial Lenders.
This role reports to the SVP, Head of Sales and Business Development. Candidates must be based in the US, preferably near a major city to accommodate travel.
What We're Looking For
- Strong track record of executing against a proven sales process to meet and exceed quota for a SaaS-based service.
- Passion for prospecting, identifying, and closing new customers, as well as driving sales both directly and through successful partner enablement.
- Exceptionally strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to develop content that advances a deal and effectively communicates the value proposition for all stakeholders.
- Self-motivation and autonomy rarely matched by others, while still collaborating, teaching and learning from the team around you.
- Openness and willingness to be coached and mentored.
- The ability to thrive in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years of successful software sales experience ideally in the insuretech or risk management space, selling to Financial Institutions / Commercial Lenders.
- Experience leveraging G-Suite, SFDC to forecast business accurately on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Proximity near a major city, willingness to travel.
• Our team solves a crucial problem with huge business potential together, and we are able to see exactly how our contribution affects customers!
• Remote-First work model meaning most employees can work remotely in the US. We have an office in Atlanta, GA for those who prefer an in-office environment.
• Competitive pay package, including base pay and stock options
• Full medical, dental, vision benefits and 401K
• Unlimited vacation time to relax and recharge
• Paid parental leave to support you and your family
• Annual personal development and technology budget to advance your skills and career
• Weekly stipend for GrubHub home meal delivery, home internet stipend, virtual events, & more!
• Recently named one of Atlanta's Coolest Companies & 50 on Fire by Atlanta Inno
• Recently named one of the Top 10 Fastest Growing Companies in Atlanta & one of the Best Places to Work in Atlanta by Atlanta Business Chronicle