PacketFabric (51-200 Employees, 352% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
PacketFabric develops a next-generation networking platform to redefine network connectivity.
Reporting to the Regional Director of Sales, you will be responsible for driving new business, existing customer expansion as well as customer retention. Focus on building long-term, strategic business relationships that will lead to increased revenue growth, revenue retention and increase client satisfaction.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Understanding and demonstrating PacketFabric’s products and positioning our differentiated value proposition and ROI to a variety of prospects and customers based on their needs and pain points
- Manage client relationships, including making telephone and video/face-to-face sales calls to current and future clients on a timely basis to uncover opportunities and advance the sales process
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Enable custom business outcomes through strategic engagements
- Developing and executing account strategy for target markets
- Generate, develop and close new sales opportunities
- Building rapport with new customers and moving the sales process forward through remote and onsite meetings, phone, email, events, campaigns and internet marketing activities
- Build on our relationships with Channel partners to amplify your go-to-market strategies
- Identifying new prospects and qualifying leads to build and sustain a strong sales pipeline
- Using Salesforce and other tools to track and manage prospect and customer information, develop accurate forecasts, and sustain positive sales momentum through each step in the sales cycle
- Leading the solution selling process in assigned territory while partnering with the Sales Engineering team to manage product demonstrations and evaluation activities as needed to advance the opportunity
- Collaborating with marketing, product management and sales peers to optimize both territory and PacketFabric’s overall success
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Proven, measurable, and successful experience as a “hunter”
- Understanding the impact of the Cloud’s role in modern enterprise IT
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport with prospective customers in person or over the phone and to collaborate with a variety of internal groups including customer success/services, engineering, marketing, and sales operations
- Demonstrated ability to overcome customer objections, negotiate win-win deals in complex enterprises, and acquire new customers
- Change agility and demonstrated success working in a fast growth environment—solving problems while sustaining good relationships
- Ability to work both independently from home as well as collaboratively within a team environment
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
5+ years of telco/SDN/SD-WAN/SaaS/Cloud Services sales experience
Quickly maturing startup seeking like minded Account Executive to join our team! PacketFabric redefines how companies procure and manage their network and cloud connectivity. The Direct Sales Team is a growing, diverse, talented, and close knit group who are 100% remote. We are looking for high-energy go-getters who enjoy a fast-paced, changeable environment, and want to sell amazing, innovative products that customers love!
What PacketFabric Offers
- Remote first, globally distributed team.
- The chance to disrupt the entrenched telecommunications infrastructure industry.
- A supportive and optimistic team that likes to learn from each other.
- A product development pipeline that’s constantly pushing new features and enhancing the quality of existing products.
- The opportunity to work with many different industries and customer types.
- A small company culture.
- Great health, dental, and 401(k) for US residents.
What PacketFabric Doesn’t Offer
- Lack of direction: we maintain a clear roadmap and product pipeline.
- A commute: no hours wasted in megaregion rush hour traffic.
- A dress code: a robe and slippers is acceptable attire any day of the week
PacketFabric is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics.