Fyllo (51-200 Employees, 1000% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Fyllo offers compliance cloud enterprise grade software and database services for the cannabis industry.
The economies of tomorrow are highly regulated today — that’s where we come in. Fyllo enables highly regulated companies to conquer compliance at scale, empowering our customers with the confidence to grow boldly. The first vertical we are tackling is cannabis.
As a first mover, our pioneering technology makes compliance at scale possible in the fragmented cannabis industry. Having been founded in 2019, we’re currently in Series B and have raised 60 million to date. Moving forward, we see the opportunity to enter many additional verticals that suffer from similar constraints. This is just the beginning! Come join us as we continue to innovate for a better way.
Do you thrive under pressure and hustle to get things done? If so, we want to hear from you! As an Account Executive on our Revenue team, you will be responsible for closing new programmatic advertising revenue from brands, and agencies. A key part of this role is the ability to build meaningful client relationships and to be a strategic partner to our customers.
You will report directly into our Chief Commercial Officer and work closely with our operations team to grow and retain existing accounts. Part of this will include presenting new campaign strategies and solutions to clients to help us penetrate key markets in a cutting edge new vertical. To be successful in this role you must have a clear understanding of the client’s long-term business objectives to further grow the client’s business with Fyllo and you must love solving problems!
Day to Day
- Identify, pitch, and close platform sales deals with agencies and brands
- Prepare pitch materials and RFPs
- Collaborate with the operations team to develop new campaign strategies for clients
- work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Be customer obsessed as a strategic partner
- 4+ years of sales experience in the digital advertising space
- Experience building client pitch decks (and the associated research) to close new business
- Grow sales pipelines with SFDC for efficiency and transparency using a strong follow-up process
- Managed successful client deployments and ensured ongoing client satisfaction, renewal, opportunity discovery
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
Perks! Unlimited PTO, monthly mobile stipend, home office stipend, 401K, FSA/HSA, hybrid or remote work schedule, Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance coverage, paternity and maternity leave, pre-tax commuter programs and more.