R-Zero Systems (51-200 Employees, 195% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
R-Zero is the first biosafety technology company dedicated to making the indoor spaces we share safer, healthier and more productive. Founded to meet a once-in-a-generation opportunity to rethink how society approaches health in the built environment, we develop the most effective and innovative technologies to create safer, healthier buildings for all. Combining space utilization sensor technology, AI, ML and IoT connected hardware, R-Zero’s intelligent biosafety platform provides first-of-its-kind visibility, automation and smart risk reduction in the indoor environments where humans spend 90% of their time. Today, R-Zero is emerging as a world-leader in delivering category-defining technology to deliver healthier indoor spaces for all.
We are a fast-growing startup, backed by the world-leading experts at Mayo Clinic and thought-leaders across health, hospitality, sports, commercial real estate and impact sectors – including those who have propelled some of the most transformative tech and innovation in history. DBL Partners, World Innovation Lab (WiL), SOSV, and John Doerr have all invested in our vision for a future that prioritizes health in the built environment.
As we grow our team, we’re looking for candidates who aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo, and are motivated to usher in a better future via better buildings. #LI-Remote
What You’ll Do
- Drive customer relationships to expand the book of business globally and meet assigned annual targets
- Present, promote and sell products/services using RZero sales methodology to existing and prospective customers
- Drive the RZero hardware solutions including ARC, Vive, Bean and the software portfolio across the account through higher-level strategy and value conversations.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling within an assigned territory
- Partner with insides sales on field accepted leads to drive new pipeline. Maintain a 4x annual pipeline to drive a 45%+ conversion rate
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction partnering with the RZero CSM team
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Conduct market’s analysis potential of assigned territory
- Supply leadership with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Prepare action plans or joint evaluation plans by accounts that are customer facing to help accelerate closing cycles for all transactions
- Renew existing Enterprise business where there is no CSM in place.
- Willingness and experience providing Voice-of-the-Customer feedback to Product Management and R&D teams to impact the Solution roadmap.
- Work to become a trusted advisor within the business vs. Procurement only relationships.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent sales experience
- 3+ years of Software as Service (Saas), Building Controls, Services or related business to business industry experience in the commercial and institutional buildings markets.
- Experience in Retail, Pharma, Banking, Healthcare, Education, MFG is also a plus
- Proven experience acquiring and selling to customers using various sales methodologies
- Experience selling to large enterprises ($1B+ in sales) and/or Cloud and Service Providers
- Skill Set should include – Sales Methods, ROI/TCO modeling and the complex sale in a multiple product environment.
- Sales experience in the commercial buildings industry with global market knowledge highly preferred
- Excellent organization & project management skills
- Proven ability to work and sell across various diverse markets
- Proven experience developing and executing strategies for sales growth
- Creative, decisive, high energy and ability to energize and inspire others on the team, maintain high collaborative culture across peers and extended sales team
This position may require up to 50% domestic travel.
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At R-Zero, we specifically look for individuals with diverse strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our customers and mission, while helping us grow as a team and individuals.
You’ll love working at R-Zero because of our:
- High-impact mission and purpose-driven team / culture
- Flexibility to choose how you work – whether it be remote (anywhere in the USA), in our brand new Salt Lake City HQ, or a combination of the two
- Competitive salary, startup equity + incentives
- Excellent healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision) covered at 100% for employees, with active enrollment eligibility – so coverage starts on day one
- We’re in the business of improving human health for all, so the health of every employee and their families is key
- 401(k) program with zero waiting period, so you can start investing in your future on day one
- Dedication to deep work on Wednesday – no internal meetings, so you can focus on what’s most important
- Unlimited time off
- Company-sponsored quarterly meetups to connect as a team
Perks are nice, but perks aren’t what makes R-Zero an incredible place to work. It’s our mission, team, and the opportunity to move society forward with impact-driven work that does. At R-Zero, we’re building category-defining technology to solve one of society’s greatest challenges, and our work compels us to show up each day for our customers and our teams, while feeling well supported in our benefits.
Tied to our science-based mission focused on health and safety, R-Zero maintains a policy requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Our priority is first and foremost the health and safety of our employees, partners and our community. Please note that R-Zero is an equal opportunity employer and we will comply with applicable law regarding accommodations.