Fleetio (51-200 Employees, 89% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
If your ideal workday consists of prospecting new leads, sending follow-up emails, conducting discovery calls and software demos, uncovering pain points and closing deals, you just might be Fleetio’s next Account Executive selling to small & medium-size businesses (SMB).
Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage their fleet of vehicles and equipment. The need for fleet management software is only on the rise and Fleetio has positioned itself as a best-in-class software in this space.
We have big goals in 2022 and we’re looking for talented salespeople to join our team and help grow our revenue by demonstrating our software platform’s value.
What you’ll be doing
- Know our software inside and out – you’ll be a solution expert for Fleetio
- Prospecting: source leads through cold calling and email outreach (using ZoomInfo, Outreach, Salesforce)
- Connect with Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) – conduct discovery calls and run demos
- Use consultative sales techniques to help organizations understand how Fleetio can help them
- Perform web-based demos for prospects around the world
- Proactive and consistent follow up with prospects via phone and email
- Negotiate pricing & close opportunities
What’s in it for you
- Base salary and generous commission plan with no cap
- Work with fascinating customers and prospects from all around the world. Today, we have over 3,300+ customers in 70 countries. So many companies and organizations operate a fleet each day, and Fleetio is a good fit for most of them – it’s a huge market!
- Be a part of an incredible team of “A” players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio a successful company. We’re a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers.
- Sales training, a defined career path, and promotional opportunities for top performers
- Work remotely (within the United States) or from our awesome HQ in downtown Birmingham, AL. This position does not require travel.
- 2+ years of sales experience
- Prospecting experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Extremely focused and disciplined with your time
- Outstanding work ethic and hustle with a strong sense of urgency
- Resourceful and determined, yet not afraid to ask for help
- Be sure to mention “coffee” in your application so we know you read this
- 100% health/dental coverage (50% coverage for family)
- Vision insurance
- Incentive stock options
- 401(k) match of 4%
- PTO – 4 weeks
- 8 company holidays + 2 floating holidays
- Parental and bonding leave
- Dependent care and medical FSA
- Short and long term disability
- Community service funds
- Professional development funds
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Mac laptop + new hire equipment stipend
- Monthly catered lunches
- Fully stocked kitchen with tons of drinks & snacks
- Remote working friendly since 2012 #LI-REMOTE
Fleetio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants and prohibits discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
This application is not intended to and does not create a contract or offer of employment. Employment with Fleetio is at will.
If you have a disability or a special need that requires an accommodation to fill out the online application, please let us know by calling (205) 718-7500 or emailing [email protected].