Universal Tennis (51-200 Employees, 41% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Universal Tennis is looking for a dynamic and results-oriented Account Executive for the Clubs division. You will be responsible for growing revenue and selling Universal Tennis software to new customers in a sales territory located in the United States. The Account Executive will also be focused on building long term relationships and closing new deals, as well as being a resource to ensure customers have success running events on the Universal Tennis digital engagement platform.
To thrive in this role, you will need to be able to close new business, manage accounts, be a strong strategic thinker, be quick on your feet, as well as friendly, tech-savvy, and be an amazing communicator.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Position and sell Universal Tennis software tools and technology to tennis clubs, tennis academies, and tennis providers so they can create more play and increase participation and revenue at their facility
- Develop real connections working remotely through phone, video, and email, as well as conduct live product demonstrations over video calls
- Own the sales funnel, including customer segmentation, and upselling
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timelines, budget, authority
- Meet or exceed your monthly quota
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
- Supplement your pipeline by completing lead generating activities including cold calls, emails, and social touches
Experience and Qualifications:
- Undergraduate college degree with 2+ years of experience in a sales environment with SaaS, free, freemium, and paid products
- Experience with an online Client Relationship Management (CRM – Salesforce) system
- A data-focused, positive, accountable, and ambitious attitude – the numbers tell a story
- You can learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Passion to educate and sell while focused on solutions – you’re not easily intimidated
- Ability to document and give feedback from clients to certain Universal Tennis team members
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to own and complete tasks from ideation to execution to measurement
- A tennis background and passionate about the sport, either as a player or preferably in business
- Currently living in the United States and eligible to work in the country
You will be joining the fastest growing tennis tech startup company in the world! Based in Palo Alto, CA, we have the goal of breaking down barriers and traditional approaches in the sport and growing the game of tennis globally. We are offering a competitive compensation structure with flexible, remote working hours, and strong incentives to make this the fun, high-growth experience that you’d expect from a Silicon Valley startup.
About Universal Tennis
The mission of Universal Tennis is to grow the sport of tennis by connecting players globally through level-based play, innovative events and a digital marketplace. This goal is anchored by the UTR Rating, the world’s most accurate tennis rating system. Universal Tennis provides the tools and solutions to make the UTR Rating relevant and valuable to players, coaches, and organizers in their local tennis communities. Players from all over the world, in all stages of life, can find better matches and unlock a more fun and flexible tennis experience through Universal Tennis