Beacon Digital (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Beacon Digital Marketing is looking for a full-time Account Manager to be part of a fun, fast-paced, and growing digital marketing agency in the Hudson Valley. Our client account management team helps develop, implement, track and optimize digital campaigns for our clients across all digital channels, and are the “face” of Beacon Digital for clients on a day-to-day basis.
Sound good so far? We think so. Just in case, here are some more details.
This position presents a unique opportunity to join a rapidly-growing digital agency with an established group of diverse B2B clients. Our clients are primarily sophisticated B2B companies offering complex services and software products to senior leaders in enterprise companies, including cyber security, human resource solutions, online payments and technical software platforms. Our Account Manager should be comfortable interacting with C-level executives, and speaking and writing to an educated corporate buyer. The position reports into an Account Director, and will oversee anywhere from three to eight clients, depending on the size of the engagement, and is expected to grow and maintain a portfolio of at least $1M in annual revenue.
Manage a variety of client projects:
- Website design, user experience, and development
- Content, content, and more content!
- Paid digital marketing campaigns
- Social media development and execution
- Marketing automation implementation and execution, specifically in Hubspot (we may or may not be a Diamond tier Hubspot Partner, but we’re not gonna boast about that)
- Killer design projects
- The wizardry that is SEO
But, you are also the face of Beacon Digital, and are expected to interface with clients on a regular basis as a strategic resource for them:
- Inform them on trends and insights in digital marketing and lead generation
- Develop and present creative growth strategies
- Define and track goals … KPIs, ROI, PPC, FTP (gotcha!)
- Help in evaluating of emerging technologies
- Host weekly client calls and monthly reporting presentations
Ready to apply? Let’s cover a few bases first. Are you:
- An ambitious, articulate, driven digital marketing professional with at least 2 years of experience in client services?
- Excited about doing work for large, global clients in industries like fintech, cyber security, fraud investigations, biometric technologies, legal and corporate compliance, recruiting, and nonprofit management?
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- 2-3 years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in an agency setting working in a client-facing role
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and sales funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Data Studio, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., Google Ads, RollWorks, Outbrain, Taboola, etc.)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords, Facebook, and Linkedin campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Experience with email marketing technologies and best practices, such as Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, ExactTarget, Eloqua, and integrations with Salesforce and other CRM tools
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Tax Advantaged Savings Accounts
- 15 Days of Paid Time Off
- Paid Family Leave
- Working remotely from your own space, or in a beautiful, modern office in scenic Beacon, NY.
- Teaming up with a fantastic, creative, and hard-working team of marketing professionals.
- Enrolling in our Professional Development Program
- Being part of a fun, supportive team with a strong and growing client base located around the world
We’re in the Happiness Business
That’s why everyone on the team has a voice at the table. We’re working together to build a great workplace with supportive colleagues, and opportunities for advancement and leadership.
Companies shaping the future of business rely on Beacon Digital to build the marketing foundation they need to grow. Beacon Digital is the agency for trailblazers in fintech, cyber security, healthtech, edtech, and B2B SaaS.
Drawing on decades of collective experience working with top global brands across a variety of industries, we deliver measurable results through integrated digital campaigns; website design and development; multimedia content production, marketing automation and CRM optimizations, and creative branding.
Learn more about us at http://beacondigitalmarketing.com/.
Everyone belongs at Beacon
We welcome those from all walks of life, across race, gender, sex, age, religion, identity, education, disability, and citizenship or veteran status.
The path to more diverse representation in marketing and within our company does not end with a statement. In fact, a statement is where it begins. Our greatest strengths will always be our differences, pushing us to reach global audiences and to challenge the status quo.
We promise to keep listening, keep learning, and keep paying attention to ensure that we are building a culture in which all voices are included and heard.
Apply Now: Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter. No agencies, please.