Pearl Certification (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Pearl provides third-party certification of healthy, safe, comfortable, energy, and water-efficient homes.
Would you like to join a dynamic start-up with a vibrant, dedicated, and supportive team? Pearl is looking for an Account Manager / Customer Success Manager to work remotely from anywhere in the US. (We have been fully remote since our founding.)
Who we are:
Pearl is a national start-up that certifies high-performing homes: homes with efficient heating and cooling, solar, smart home devices, resilient features and much more. Pearl’s certification drives demand for these improvements by capturing their value for resale and appraisal.
Our mission is to make our global community a better place by giving homeowners the tools to improve their homes’ health, comfort, efficiency, resilience — and value. We are passionate about improving the performance of residential buildings as a way to improve people’s lives and reduce greenhouse gas emissions
You’ll get to exercise your relationship and nurturing skills by developing bonds with contractor partners. We’ll teach you about our software system, and give you the tools to teach Pearl Partners how to make the most of Pearl, while helping homeowners find quality contractors to improve their homes. Our customers’ success is your own! Specifically, the Account Manager / Customer Contractor Success Manager will:
- Become adept at communicating the benefits of belonging to the Pearl Network to customer leadership at onboarding presentations;
- Provide sales and technical training to customer staff;
- Manage the customer relationships and ensure overall success with the Pearl partnership
- Provide ongoing phone and in-person support to customer staff;
- Represent Pearl at trade shows and other public venues;
- Assist in the product development process by sharing experiences about customer use of Pearl’s products and services
- Experience in any of the following fields: home contracting, solar, energy efficiency, building performance, building science
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Comfort presenting to a variety of audiences: business owners, sales people, technicians, and administrative staff
- Training skills and an interest in training and coaching
- Ability to lead new customers to success with a new product: using active listening, effective questioning, and proposing innovative solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Authorization to legally work in the US
Nice to Have:
- Previous startup experience
- Relationship management/account management experience
- Ability to travel domestically frequently.
- Detail oriented tendencies
- Sales or upselling experience
Why work at Pearl?
- We offer great growth opportunities in a dynamic, growing startup
- We are a mission-driven company, and we love what we do
- Pearl’s company culture is centered around our core values, the first of which is equality between people. We value diversity, celebrate our differences, and learn from one another. Pearl is an equal opportunity employer, and candidates from all backgrounds and life experiences are encouraged to apply.
- Our company culture is supportive, team-based, and fun
- We are 100% remote – work where you feel comfortable
Compensation and Benefits:
- Market-based compensation
- Standard medical, vision and dental coverage provided for employees and their families, with optional upgrade coverage, where the employee covers only the difference in cost
- Healthcare and dependent care spending accounts, life insurance, cell phone service (employee lines are covered on our company plan, and a discounted rate is available for family members), and a 401(k)
- 15 days of paid time off during the calendar year, plus holidays, sick days and paid parental leave