Trakstar (51-200 Employees, 44% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Trakstar is seeking a Customer Success Account Manager to join our incredible team!
The Account Management team is focused on finding creative ways to increase engagement of our HR software administrators and helping their businesses realize value from the Trakstar platform. Drawing on strong customer relationships and sales experience, Account Managers drive adoption, renewal, and upsell conversations to build additional value for their customers and our platform offerings.
What we do:
Trakstar is a best-in-class, unified human capital management solution that supports mid-market companies to attract, retain, and grow their employee workforce. With almost two decades of experience providing unique employee management solutions, Trakstar is an end-to-end platform offering seamless applicant tracking, training, and performance solutions. In this ever-changing and remote work environment, the demand for Trakstar is growing and we are looking for employees to help scale our existing organization.
Our company mission is to uplevel employee performance from hire to retire, because we believe people are happier and healthier when they know their work matters. We are serving thousands of clients around the globe. At Trakstar, we hire only the best people – individuals who impress their prospects and clients with their industry knowledge of best practices and with insights into how Trakstar’s ever-expanding employee management tools can help their businesses grow and scale.
What you’ll do:
- Drive renewals by engaging customers to increase usage and adoption of our software.
- Identify and nurture opportunities that result in client expansion.
- Support a portfolio of clients to help ensure adoption and expansion of their Trakstar products.
- Monitor and improve overall customer health through data analysis of product use, support inquiries, NPS scoring, and other health criteria.
- Conduct Customer Account Optimization Meetings and QBRs with clients.
- Develop and implement programs and services that provide continued value to our customers.
- Gain a deep understanding of the client’s business needs and ensure product usage is closely aligned with each customer’s business strategy.
- Foster positive relationships with our clients as their primary point of contact.
- Identify a target population of adoption risk accounts for early intervention.
- Ensure our clients maximize their ROI of their Trakstar products.
- Become a product expert. Provide the right solution to meet customer needs.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
You’re best for this role if you:
- Have been in a sales or quota-carrying role focused on customer retention, upsell, expansion opportunities.
- Are driven by the desire to understand your client’s objectives and translate them into software solutions.
- Possess the ability to engage clients in tough conversations and advocate for solutions you know will help them be successful.
- Work well on a small team in a dynamic, start-up environment.
- Have the ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- Are a curious, proactive, highly collaborative self-starter who is always interested in learning.
- Can clearly communicate and effectively problem-solve.
- 1+ years customer account management with emphasis on retention, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
- SaaS experience preferred
- Competitive salary based on experience
- $65,000 base / $103,500 OTE / no cap
- Remote first environment
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group term life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life, critical illness, and accident coverage
- 401(k) program with pre-tax and post-tax options + employer match
Trakstar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex.