Container xChange (201-500 Employees, 304% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
In the 1950s, global trade changed for good. The invention of the standardized container suddenly meant that transporting goods across the world became affordable. And with that, paved the way for globalization and global wealth. But contrary to the container, most surrounding processes have not been standardized nor innovated—and are still frustratingly complex, manual, and error-prone.
That’s why our ambition is to use technology to simplify the logistics of global trade, making the processes around the container as simple as the container itself. We do that by providing a neutral infrastructure that connects all logistics companies to remove friction and create economic opportunity.
Account Manager – North America (f/m/d)
Our Account Management team is part of the Customer Success department which includes specialist teams for Onboarding, Operations, and Service. As our Account Manager, you will be in charge of the assigned Client portfolio and will be the single commercial point of contact for them, ensuring their success, renewals, and upsells. In this role, you will manage a wide range of Client segments using a number of approaches ranging from High Touch (including Personal Meetings and QBRs) to Low and Tech Touch for scalability. Your mission is to manage, own, and grow your Client portfolio’s business and revenue.
You are proactive, independent, organised, and can maintain a positive and professional relationship with all clients. As an Account Manager, you have the drive to make clients successful and provide all-time support.
Your responsibilities in a nutshell
- Offer a premium experience for our clients by gaining a thorough understanding of their business goals and ensuring that xChange meets them
- Build relationships with your clients that ensure their overall satisfaction with xChange products, resulting in increased adoption and contract renewal
- Ensure xChange becomes embedded in our client’s daily/weekly operations
- Act as a trusted adviser, advocating client needs back to xChange’s internal support, product, operations and sales teams
- Successfully upsell xChange’s products and services and discover new revenue opportunities
- Negotiate renewal rates and reduce churn to meet retention sales targets
- Mapping various accounts in order to cross sell into other parts of their business
- Develop business potential with your accounts and deliver a sustainable pipeline
- Convey the best practice examples that drive ROI and increased engagement
- Develop strong relationships with our internal teams to support your accounts
- Conduct client meetings over the phone as well as in person
What we’re looking for
- You have 3-5 Years of account management experience, ideally in a SaaS/digital/logistics environment
- Strong track record in managing small and large customer accounts with a focus on achieving a high renewal/retention rate within a current Customer Success or Account Management role.
- Experience with subscription-based renewal licence models
- You are an expert at developing good B2B relationships.
- Fluency in English and any additional language would be a plus
- Self-starter attitude with a high personal drive – you are excited about being a part of rapid growth and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders in a complex international environment
- You are a great communicator and listener; you are passionate about the xChange mission and inspire and motivate the people around you
- You value integrity and trust in your own approach as well as your teams – You are open and transparent in all communication and promote a culture of collaboration within the team.
- You must be based in North America
What we offer
- Ownership from day one! You will have full responsibility and creative freedom to bring your ideas to life
- A dynamic and international team with ~50 nationalities across our fast-growing 220+ team members & extremely flat hierarchies
- A highly scalable product with a proven product market fit ready to change the industry & do something good ♥
- A great working atmosphere with an open minded and collaborative culture—plus a team of highly motivated & enthusiastic colleagues who can´t wait for you to join
- A fast-paced work environment and complex intellectual challenges from day 1
If this sounds like your future job, all we need is your CV which you can submit through the application link!