Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
<We are not actively recruiting for this position but always looking for strong candidates for the future>
At the heart of our work here at Automox is our drive to raise the world’s security confidence. We are seeking a results-driven Account Manager to join our world-class sales team. You will evangelize our modern endpoint management cloud platform to our customers.
This role requires self-motivated individuals and great teammates who are passionate about SaaS, activate participants in driving customer delight, and love to help our clients expand their use of Automox. Successful candidates will have demonstrated the ability to work within a team to drive customer retention and expansion with their outstanding knowledge of the product and the customer base of IT and Security Ops managers (or equivalent experience). Furthermore, successful candidates will possess the desire and comfort to step into a role that they themselves will help shape.
THE FUN STUFF
- Drive Automox’s existing business revenue growth through renewals and account expansion opportunities presented to them by their Client Success Management (CSM) peers
- Coordinate with CSM and New Business teams to resolve customer concerns and issues
- Develop processes and KPIs to effectively manage and track retention and growth pipeline
- Identify revenue risks and create steps for risk mitigation in collaboration with CSM and Sales Leaders
- Provide qualitative assessment of renewals, attrition and major performance drivers to Leadership
- Exceed monthly targets while contributing to overall team goals
- Maintain customer database integrity, maintain complete/accurate records of sales activity in support system
- Bring a great attitude as we develop a new team and all the fun that comes with building a great sales and overall company culture
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 3+ years of account sales experience in the software security industry or equivalent
- Self-starter, proactive, motivated, responsible with a passion for customer engagement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, professional and confident phone/email skills
- Ability to work toward common goals in a self-directed team environment with minimal supervision
- Comfortable with, and enjoy, a challenging sale, helping IT Managers and decision-makers see value in evolving their approach to security
- Possess an affinity for SaaS
- Technical aptitude to convey/articulate value-based propositions to a technical audience, including c-level
- Practice and preach efficiency and have an intuition for opportunity
- Demonstrated track record of success
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally, lead projects, and make things happen
- You take what you do seriously, but you do not take yourself seriously. Those without a sense of humor need not apply
Automox aims to be an employer of choice and we know that means offering a comprehensive compensation package to support our employees. Our packages include base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits for all full time permanent employees.
-Healthcare options through Cigna and Guardian including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Basic STD & LTD, HSA, FSA, 401(k) and more. Automox has a generous employer contribution towards all health plans with low premiums for all employees.
-Parental Benefits: Adoption benefits, Parental leave
-Time off: We have a flexible PTO policy with an additional 9 paid holidays.
-Perks: Monthly internet and wellness stipend, money to set up your home office, and no commute.
-Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. We start at the midpoint of the range and move up or down from there based on a person’s skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range. -$100,000 – $125,000 – $150,000/year
-All employees are part of our Company bonus plan. Our bonus is a mix of company performance and individual contributions.
WHY AUTOMOX We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : Anywhere in the US. The world is changing so are we. Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.