Salesforce (501+ Employees, 32% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
We are currently seeking Account Partner Directors to join our growing Professional Services sales team within Customer Success Group (CSG). As a critical member of the GTM and Professional Services Team, you are responsible for building relationships with our license sales and extended functional teams (such as product, success managers, creative teams, legal, delivery and more) to understand, evaluate and strategically advise our internal teams and the customer on programs to execute on their vision and goals. You will be responsible as the deal originator, strategist and execution quarterback supported by our delivery organization.
- Drive thoughtful, strategic and enterprise level strategy for our most ambitious customers
- Facilitate qualification, deal cycle participation, account reviews and value assessments
- Drive awareness within a micro-vertical to develop repeatable motions
- Enable smooth transition and partnership into our delivery team with effective margins, staffing plans, approach and Salesforce methodology
- Serve as a key SME, leader, and professional services consultant to our license sales teams
- Serve as the liaison between internal teams and the customer
- You have worked within a consulting landscape for a minimum of 8+ years
- You have served as a book-of-business owner or leader for 6+ years (preferred)
- You have experience driving a strategic motion, including value propositions, execution planning, teaming and outcomes based engagements
- You have worked with consumer markets based businesses before for a minimum of 3 years
- You have worked within a consulting services space either with a systems integrator or product organization (preferred)
- You have experience delivering strategic initiatives and/or programs for a firm-based model or product company (preferred)
- You have the ability to create assets from scratch including marketing, sales and strategy solutions
- You have the ability to maneuver and work with the C-Suite during a strategy cycle including workshopping (preferred)
- You have experience working with global procurement leads to negotiate pricing and deal strategy
- You have experience working within one or more of the following industries – Business Services; Energy & Utilities; Travel, Transportation & Hospitality; Hi-Tech; Life Sciences.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.