SWORD Health (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
WHO WE ARE
Each year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. SWORD Health (“SWORD”) is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain . Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over 160+ other established businesses across the world.
The SWORD program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented SWORD specialists. SWORD’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than two years ago , SWORD has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.
This is an opportunity to join SWORD during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.
We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at SWORD– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
We are looking for a Staff Accountant to manage general accounting and financial processes of our company.
This position will help ensure the company’s financial close processes run smoothly. This position will be responsible for various daily accounting tasks, including analyzing expense files, preparing journal entries and account reconciliations, and assisting in other key financial transactions, requiring a strong attention to detail.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain and update accounting records and files
- Analyze expense reports
- Post transactions and categorize records in the general ledger (e.g. by assets, liabilities and expenses)
- Reconcile bank statements and other key accounts
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements
- Analyze transactions with internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct month-end and year-end closures
- Prepare documents for audits
- Apply new accounting policies and ensure compliance with rules and regulations
- Report to the Controller and work to improve financial processes
What you need to have:
- Similar experience as a Staff Accountant or relevant role in accounting
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Knowledge of an accounting information system is a plus, specifically NetSuite or Quickbooks
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Confidentiality and integrity
- Degree in Accounting
We’d love to see:
- Accounting Degree, CPA track preferred
Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance
Flexible working hours
Work from home
Free Digital Therapist for your family
At SWORD, we are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We champion diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At SWORD, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our applicants and teammates is critical to our success as a global company. The more inclusive we are the better our work will be.