Pindrop is looking for an experienced Accounting Manager that will be reporting to the VP of Accounting. This role will be based in our Midtown Atlanta office. We are looking for someone with exceptional communication skills who can prioritize work to balance multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced environment. This role will be hands-on and prepare as well as manage the closing process, journal entries, account reconciliations, and much more.
what you’ll do
- Managing the Month End and Year End Closings
- Using checklists, closing schedules and calendars to keep on schedule
- Prepare monthly financial statements to include balance sheet, income statement and statement of cash flows in accordance with GAAP; ensure timely and accurate financial statements
- Manage the billing and invoice process, collections, and asset management
- Aid VP of Accounting in managing the tax compliance process
- Manage Account Reconciliations
- Manage Compliance for Organization
- Develop a compliance calendar for the organization
- Use compliance calendar to keep organization in compliance with all regulatory needs
- Manage internal controls
- Develop controls where needed
- Maintain controls and validate that they are function as needed
- Develop compensating controls where needed due to lack of direct controls
- Research Accounting Treatment as Issues Arise
- Work with the VP of Accounting to review contracts and decide on proper accounting treatment as needed
- Has 606 experience on both the revenue and cost deferral sides
- Manage the External Financial Audit
- Be point person for external auditors
- Maintain, control and delegate client information for auditors
- Answer questions as they arise
- Produce a clean audit with no audit adjustments from the auditors
- Maintaining the Accounting Financial and Sub Systems
- Maintain accounting and sub systems to current versions
- Document Policies and Procedures
- Document current processes
- Improve and constantly look for improvements
- Develop partnerships with other groups as needed in the organization to better complete your job functions
- Turn the organization into a service bureau treating all as your customer
who you are
- Actively hold a CPA
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, minimum five years of business experience in an Accounting role and of minimum of three years in a leadership role
- Demonstrated experience in the following areas: Excel, Outlook, ERP system
- Strong leadership, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience improving business processes
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced environment
- Willing to roll up sleeves and be a working manager
what is preferred
- Intacct Experience
- 606 Revenue recognition experience
what we offer
As a part of Pindrop, you’ll have a direct impact on our growing list of products and thus the future of security in the voice driven economy. We hire great people and take care of them. Here’s a snapshot of benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company holidays
- Paid time off
- Pick your own Apple MacBook Pro
- Retirement plan with 401k match
- Health plans
- Continued education budget (certifications, conferences, etc.)
- Flex schedules
- Best in class tools
- Paid commuter options
- Fun outings to celebrate our accomplishments as a team
- All the good karma you can rack up for fighting bad guys (our conference rooms are named after the ones we’ve busted)
who we are
Pindrop is a company founded on research and continues to innovate new ideas to market. Our solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by establishing the standard for security, identity, and trust. Pindrop products secure the future of voice, making technology more human from the call center to IoT devices.
what we live by
Pindrop is driven by our DEPTH values. These are reflected in our goals and the base of our team’s peer awards.
Act with Deliberate urgency.
Create Evangelical customers.
Passionate about the fight.
Playing for the Team.
Make Hard easy.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Here at Pindrop, it is our mission to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive work environment. As an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, disability, marital and/or veteran status.