Urban Grid is a leader in building clean energy solutions through utility-scale solar project development. Urban Grid has provided utilities and corporate clients with more than 497MWac of clean energy to date and is actively developing a growing portfolio consisting of over 9GWac solar PV and 1700MWac of energy storage throughout eleven states across the U.S. Our large-scale photovoltaic power plants are a vital source of clean, renewable energy that will help shape the diversified electric grid of the future.
Job Summary: We are looking for an Accounting Manager to supervise, track and evaluate day-to-day activities. Accounting Manager responsibilities include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting information. We are also looking for someone to work closely with our financial management team.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including month and end-year process accounts payable/receivable cash receipts general ledger payroll and utilities treasury, budgeting cash forecasting revenue, and expenditure variance analysis capital assets reconciliations trust account statement reconciliations, check runs fixed asset activity debt activity
- month and end-year process
- accounts payable/receivable
- general ledger
- cash forecasting
- revenue and expenditure variance analysis
- Meet financial accounting objectives Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Proven working experience as Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor or Finance Manager
- 3+ years of full cycle accounting experience performing AP,AR, bank reconciliation, payroll, month end close and accruals
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
Location: Remote working is acceptable for this role.
Urban Grid offers comprehensive benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account, and Retirement plan with matching. Full-time position with compensation commensurate with experience.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.