About the role:
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series C company focused on building a clean energy future for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. We want every solar installation in the world to pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Places To Work in 2021” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history. We are experiencing hockey stick growth and are looking for A-players to come join and accelerate the fun.
The Accounting Operations specialist will own the foundational information our finance team relies on to successfully close our books every month. You will investigate and verify receivable and payable information to ensure accuracy and address any discrepancies. You will partner with various departments in communicating and addressing open billing or payment questions while developing technical and operational accounting skills.
We are a diverse team that’s passionate about advancing the growth of solar energy. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Own full-cycle accounts receivables/payables and prepare deliverables for month-end close
- Reconcile weekly cash and credit card payments tied to our bank account statements
- Partner with Revenue Operations team to provide support for commissions queries
- Partner with senior accounting team to prepare for annual audits
What we value:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work
- Organized, self-motivated, and able to multitask in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Demonstrated ability to excel both independently and as a team member in a lively, synergetic environment
- Ability to find efficiencies and implement process improvements
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!