Kasa Living (201-500 Employees, 202% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About the Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance progressive GAAP experience required
- 3+ years of accounts payable experience
- Excellent attention to detail and strong time management skills
- You’re highly motivated and able to maintain efficiency while working independently
- You’re proactive by nature and can act decisively when needed
- You’re a team player who is committed to uplifting your coworkers and the company
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Suite
- You’ve worked in the hospitality industry at some point in your career, preferably working onsite as a full-time employee
- You’ve worked remotely at some point in your career
- You are proficient in Netsuite
- Have experience with Expensify, Bill.com, Routable or other payment processors
In one year, you will succeed at Kasa by having:
- Ensured all cash outlays are accurately processed through accounts payable system in a timely manner.
- Accurately and efficiently review expense GL to ensure proper classification/accrual of all expense items
- Support outsourced accounting team in month end close period
- Quickly turned around vendor spend / GL spend reports
- Operated independently, with limited supervision.
- Understood the guest, property owner and operating team product challenges facing companies in the global accommodations space
Day in the life of a Kasa [Accounts Payable (AP) lead]
- Remote Work: With flexibility as a core value, and over three-quarters of the team working remotely, Kasa employees are able to work from anywhere!
- ✈ Kasa Travel Credit: We love to travel! Kasa employees get an allowance of free stays with us in any of our locations, plus a 50% discount on any night for friends and family
- Generous Stock Option Plan: We believe the success of our business should be shared with our team. As you grow with us, we increase the opportunities for you to become part-owners of our company.
- Flexible PTO: Full-time exempt Kasa employees are encouraged to take time off as they need and see fit, ensuring that it’s not disruptive to their work.
- Cell phone reimbursement: We reimburse a portion of your monthly cell phone bill to say thanks for using your personal phone during the workday.
- 401(k) plan: As you invest in yourself and your future, Kasa invests in you too: we match 50% of the first 4% of deferred salary.
- Top-of-the-line notebook: Kasa provides you with a notebook from the latest Macbook or Lenovo lines.
- Competitive Salary: We offer base salaries at or above market rates plus additional earning opportunities based on the position
- Health Coverage: We’ve invested in comprehensive health insurance options to help when you need it most
This role is fully remote, we set a location because some job boards require it.
Who We Are
Kasa is building a global accommodations brand unlike any other. We took the best that hotels and short-term rentals had to offer and created a new class of hospitality that is well priced, trustworthy, and that offers a large selection of great locations. Our guests enjoy seamless check-ins, spacious apartments, and attractive amenities, helping them feel right at home. If anything comes up, our remote guest experience team is available 24/7, ensuring our hospitality is always felt, though rarely seen.
Behind the scenes, we build technology that combines with our innovative operations to grow a globally scalable offering that delivers high-quality stays. Our products and systems unlock unparalleled flexibility to operate anywhere from a few Kasa to a few hundred Kasas in any type of building, in just about any location. We currently have Kasas in over 17 states and are expanding into new markets all the time.
All of this is made possible by our team members, each of whom plays a critical role in fulfilling our vision and mission. We strive to foster a culture that values feedback, support, and collaboration throughout the organization. As a remote-first company, we work hard to bridge the gap of distance through initiatives that foster connection across Kasa. A few examples include lively All-Hands meetings, department get-togethers (online and in-person), and teamwide celebrations of important milestones. We offer benefits that encourage team members to stay at Kasa properties to experience our product firsthand and meet local team members when nearby. Guests are crucial to Kasa’s mission. Accordingly, every new Kasa team member gets trained in our Guest Experience Akademy during their onboarding.
Our team is fortunate to have diverse backgrounds, personalities, and experiences united by a commitment to excellence and passion for our industry. If Kasa’s vision and culture speak to you, and you’re up for the challenge of building a company on the cutting edge of real estate, we would love to have you on our team!
Kasa Living is an E-Verify participant. We will verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States by matching information employees provide on the form i-9 against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). You may find more information and .