ElectroNeek (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are ElectroNeek
ElectroNeek empowers IT Service Providers to bring complex Hyperautomation technologies to 200M+ small and medium-size clients with no-code tools, partner-centric support and disruptive business models. With customers ranging from boutiques and newcomers in the automation-as-a-service industry to established market players like Xerox, Compasso and Ricoh, ElectroNeek provides best-in-class services including ultimate GTM support by vendor.
With the amazing growth we have opened up a host of new opportunities; we are presently seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to help us with the financial area, working fully-remote, to help us continue our rapid scaling. Our AR Specialist works closely with our Finance team in the billing area and the Law area to control the collection of payments with our clients. The AR Specialist will be in charge of performing payments deadlines control in SaaSOptics and providing the vision about compliance with the current price list and AR/pricing/discounting policy.
- Maintaining the billing system;
- Work in SaaSOptics: creating counterparties, uploading documents, creating invoices, financial reporting;
- Liaising with a lawyer on debt collection issues, collection required documents for lawyer;
- Reporting on completed tasks;
- Ensuring the correct collection and processing of financial documents;
- Control of the payment schedule;
- Participation in the process of accounting / recognition of revenue and payments;
- Controlling contract extensions;
- Liaise with department heads and CSMs by status of planned payments and delays (without communication with counterparties);
- Performing account reconciliations;
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records;
- Producing monthly financial and management reports;
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries;
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis.
- Higher education in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Audit;
- Experience of a minimum of 2-3 years inside accounts receivable;
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records;
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers;
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software (Xero, MS Office, Google Docs, Slack, Zoom);
- Knowledge of SaaSOptics, Kaiten is a plus;
- Skills in the preparation of primary documentation, organization of paperwork, accounting;
- Strong organizational and time management skills;
- Literacy, stress resistance;
- Fluent English;
- Ready for remote work: a quiet place with high-speed Internet, powerful computer (OS: Windows 10 Pro/Mac) and headset;
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills;
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations in the US.
- A fully-remote, tech-enabled environment;
- Hired as Independent Contractor;
- Working hours 11am – 8pm EST;
- US Public Holidays;
- An exceptionally tight-knit team of friendly colleagues;
- Opportunity to work with an internationally-distributed team;
- Payments in USD;
- Stock option plan;
- Paid days off and vacation.