Medely (501+ Employees, 80% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Medely is the largest workforce management platform specializing in delivering healthcare professionals through an on demand marketplace. As an economic empowerment engine, Medely allows healthcare professionals instant access to high paying jobs with the freedom and flexibility to work when/where they want, while providing healthcare facilities access to the largest on-demand network of ready to work healthcare professionals.
We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
– Founded in 2016 and having recently secured their Series C, Medely is facing explosive growth in a $3.65 trillion U.S. healthcare market ripe for tech disruption (Forbes, 2019).
– Medely’s staffing platform provides high quality, on-demand professionals to more than four thousand healthcare facilities in over 50 U.S. markets. Their network boasts over 90,000 selectively vetted and credentialed healthcare professionals including nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and specialists.
– Medely has consistently exceeded growth goals and is excited to continue the momentum in 2022!
Medely is currently growing their Accounting and Finance team! We are looking for a dedicated Accounts Receivable Specialist to join the team and contribute to the overall success of Medely, as we enter one of the fastest growth periods our company has seen. As the Accounts Receivable Specialist at Medely, Inc., you will take ownership and responsibility for payment processing. Have a look below at the day-to-day!
- Process credit card, check, ACH payments from customers
- Apply customer payments against invoices
- Reconcile cash balances daily
- Communicate effectively and maintain a professional relationship with external (clients, financial institutions) and internal (sales, account management, engineering/product) customers
- Other duties as assigned
Must have Skills:
- Cash application, transactional accounting, or accounts receivables experience
- Proficiency with any accounting GL system (we’re systems agnostic)
- Knowledge of GAAP regarding accounts receivables
- Proficiency with Excel & Google Sheets
- Highly organized
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills (over Slack, email, phone)
In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the expected compensation range for this role in Colorado is $19.23 to $24.00 hourly.
This position may be eligible for additional compensation and benefits including: equity, bonus, health benefits; flexible spending account; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off (including PTO, paid sick leave, medical leave, floating holidays and paid holidays); and parental leave and benefits. Actual compensation will be determined by experience and other factors permitted by law. Connecticut, Ohio, Rhode Island, Nevada, NYC, Maryland and Washington all have compensation laws typically requiring that the compensation is disclosed after the first round of interviews.
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
– Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
– Long Term Incentives: 401k
– Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
– Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
– Energetic team environment
– Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
– Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team that you’ll help build and define!
– Remote: Work in a digital environment with all the tools to achieve your work as though you were in the office!
We’re an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Work location is flexible if approved by Medely.
Medely does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency or outside recruiter without prior approval from a member of the Medely Human Resources or Recruiting team to be unsolicited and gratuitous, and such submissions will not be recognized by Medely for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are an E-Verify company.