Copper (51-200 Employees, 46% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Copper is not just another CRM. It’s the only CRM that is 100% focused on helping clients build the strongest possible business relationships that will win them customers for life. While most CRMs are glorified databases with legions of custom fields, Copper takes a human and action-centered approach and functions at the heart of a business. Read more here about ourCEO’s Vision for the future of CRM
Copper surprises people: clients tell us they actually love their CRM, as this was previously a feat of impossibility. We’re turning CRM on its head by offering a beautifully crafted, Google Workspace-native tool that offers transparency, collaboration, and productivity.
It’s an exciting time to be part of this category, where there are few individual players left who are truly capable of capturing significant market share. We are one of them with a strong foothold in the space, and funds raised of $100 million.
Do you have a passion for helping people get value from a SaaS product? Do you like selling, but hate the sales process, quotas…and let’s be honest, sales management? If so, we may have just the role for you.
Copper is looking for an Activation Specialist to join our growing Activation team. Our Activation team is responsible for helping our trial and early users find success with the Copper product.
At Copper, this Activation team reports into our Head of Support – not Sales. This is important because we believe this function aligns more closely with the customer success experience than a high-touch sales experience. We want this team to be very close to the product ideation, planning, prioritization, and execution processes. More importantly, we want the Support team to be as close as possible to the experience of our prospects and early users.
What you’ll do…
- Accelerate user Activation: Working with our trial and early users to eliminate friction and get to initial value. You will rely on in-app chat as well as 1:1 consultation calls to help users push through hurdles and find success with the Copper product.
- Identify bigger opportunities: Flag any bigger opportunities for more complex sales conversations – which will be handled by our in-house sales team.
- Develop supporting content: You will play a role in developing content that helps support the early user journey.
- Drive product feedback loop: Product relies on feedback from this Activation team to build a better experience for our trail and early users. Your feedback on that experience will be essential.
- Build automation programs: Identify opportunities to scale our services through automation or other growth strategies.
What you’ll bring…
- Experience working in a product led business
- Experience working in a SaaS / B2C business
- 1-3 years of experience working in a sales or customer success function
- A proven track record of supporting customers to success
- Experience working in a fast paced, agile, iterative environment
Our teams are located in the UK, Canada and United States. We are remote first, and we are an equal-opportunity employer.
At Copper we are committed to building and empowering a diverse and inclusive environment. We believe that diverse teams are the strongest teams, so we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
If this opportunity sounds interesting, apply today! We would like to hear from you.