WeTransfer (201-500 Employees, 71% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About WeTransfer Advertising.
WeTransfer Advertising offers brands the largest digital ad canvas in the world. We reach a global audience of creative professionals, and provide advertisers an exclusive, high impact and brand safe space to flex their creativity. We work with some of the biggest brands in the world with hubs in New York, London, Amsterdam and LA. As a values driven business we believe that ethics and effectiveness go hand in hand, and that by embracing this mindset we have a competitive advantage in a future facing market.
WeTransfer Advertising is looking for an ambitious and experienced Ad Operations Specialist who can handle multiple campaigns simultaneously, and is capable of maintaining oversight and structure in a fast-paced environment. You know what it takes to make a client happy and you have the charm and convincing power to get everyone on board to get the highest impact campaign live in time.
As an Ad Operations Specialist, you will be working with our Sales, Account Management, and Studio teams to bring our high-end advertising campaigns to life. Your main responsibility is to manage the trafficking, delivery, troubleshooting, optimizations, and reporting of campaigns. Success in this position requires strong project management skills, a focus on client service, the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and keeping your cool when delivering against tight deadlines.
What you will be doing:
- Perform all duties of ad operations including trafficking, troubleshooting, campaign monitoring and optimizations, and reporting
- Complete quality assurance checks and debug issues with campaigns to ensure that line items and creative have been set up correctly
- Analyze campaign performance, and use best practices to pace budget and optimize performance where necessary
- Effectively communicate status of campaigns, technical issues, launch delays, delivery issues, etc. to stakeholders
- Manage inventory forecast and support Sales with media plans and RFPs
- Liaise with Account Receivables to confirm fulfilment of campaign delivery and billing
- Assist with documenting, updating and maintaining trafficking and work-flow procedures for client accounts
- Identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase effectiveness and efficiencies of ad ops process
- Assist with ad hoc projects when required
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience of ad operations and client service experience, experience working with Kevel/Adzerk is a big plus
- Technically adept within the digital ad space and able to troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Experience working with CRM systems, such as Salesforce
- Experience with third-party tracking/reporting systems like Google Analytics, MOAT, Nielsen, Millward Brown, Brand Metrics, and/or Lumen is desirable
You also have
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and client service skillsAbility to collaborate and work effectively in a team
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Project management capabilities, with experience in completing projects with minimal direction and high attention to detail.
- Passionate about maintaining a fully up-to-date knowledge of all ad-operations advancements, current and future trends.
- Proficiency with Excel, especially with pivot tables
- Strong administrational skills
Every day, millions of people rely on WeTransfer to share their creative ideas. WeTransfer believes creative thinking changes the world, so we help people bring their ideas to life through a collection of beautifully obvious tools. As a certified B-Corp, WeTransfer aims to be a sustainable and responsible tech company, balancing people, planet and profit. So, the work we do matters.
We curate and design genuinely attractive advertising to build better relationships with our users, and lasting value for our clients. This is served alongside full screen imagery from some of the world’s most exciting creative talent. By partnering with forward-thinking brands and exciting creative-minds we are able to deliver beautiful and relevant content whether it’s from brands or creators.
This user-centric, creatively driven, approach has enabled WeTransfer to build a unique digital advertising proposition. Widely considered the best brand building platform online, particularly for brands seeking to reach a professional creative audience.
Come and be a part of it.
WeTransfer is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on the diversity of our people. We welcome you, and everything that makes you—well, you. That includes your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, or disability status.
A few more things about us, written by us: