TISTA Science and Technology (501+ Employees, 48% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Job ID 2022-3515
Job Locations US-Remote-United States
TISTA Science and Technology Corporation, a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company, focuses on delivering information technology and professional services to Federal and State agencies. TISTA is recognized in 2019 by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest growing private companies in the US. TISTA is also a recipient of 2019 Top Veteran-Owned Companies by the Washington Business Journal. TISTA also received a 2018 Moxie Award in the GovCon category.
Are you a Administrative Assistant that would like to be part of delivering initiatives for digitization, automation, modernization, infrastructure, security, and interoperability of systems and processes to provide Veterans and their families the most efficient and timely service and benefits resulting in a positive impact for millions of people? If so, we may have an opportunity for you! Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Prepare interoffice correspondence
- Prepare and maintain operating and desk procedures
- Maintain the Service e-mail box
- Prepare, edit and/or conduct reviews for recurring reports
- Answer the telephone, take messages, respond to routine inquiries,
- Must have experience providing Administrative Support
- Experience Facilitating and schedule appointments
- Ability to maintain administrative filing system
- Experience maintaining operating and desk procedures
- Must have Experience with office 365
- Experience editing and reviewing reports for accuracy
- AA or 2-year Business school and 8 years’ experience
- Four (4) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education: (12 years total)
- The ability to pass a Tier 2/Modest Background Investigation
- Remote, USA
- Monday Friday (8:00 AM – 4:30 PM CST Time)
TISTA Science and Technology Corporation, a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company, focuses on delivering information technology and professional services to Federal and State agencies. TISTA is recognized in 2019 by Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US. TISTA is also a recipient of 2019 Top Veteran-Owned Companies by the Washington Business Journal. TISTA also received a 2018 Moxie Award in the GovCon category.
Here at TISTA Science and Technology, we value Veterans and encourage all to apply!
#thinktista #tistacares #tistavaluesvets
TISTA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of TISTA to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information. TISTA will refrain from discharging, or otherwise discriminating against, employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here, and the poster supplement is available here.
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here.
Tista is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] or call (301) 968-3420 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
TISTA is a federal contractor and is subject to the federal contractor COVID requirements under the new FAR/DFARS clauses and must comply with the incorporated Guidance.
If the candidate is hired to perform work on or in connection with one of TISTA’s federal contracts, TISTA is contractually obligated to ask the candidate to verify and show proof of vaccination status and the candidate will be required to comply with mask and social distancing requirements imposed by the FAR/DFARS as well as any additional requirements imposed by TISTA’s customers for any required onsite work.