TrueAccord (201-500 Employees, 83% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
TrueAccord is a debt-collection platform uses behavioral analytics,machine learning through an omni-channel and digital collections.
TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with debt. We are changing this by providing personalized digital experiences that guide lenders and consumers through this challenging financial process.
With a world-class leadership team, passionate team members, and proprietary predictive models trained on years worth of transactional data, TrueAccord is well-positioned to deliver on a huge opportunity: helping millions of consumers to regain and keep their financial footing while lowering the cost of doing business for creditors across many industries.
About TrueAccord Engage:
Engage is a nascent, fast-growing consumer SaaS product for individuals looking to get out of debt and achieve financial wellness. Built on top of the consumer trust that TrueAccord has successfully developed since 2013, Engage paves a path to financial well-being for millions of consumers. This is a unique opportunity for your work to make a real impact in people’s lives and help the financially underserved.
TrueAccord is growing, and we’re looking for an Affiliate Marketing Specialist to help build our affiliate program and cement the Engage product as a category leader in financial recovery. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to own and execute affiliate partnerships. Using your understanding of our current programs in combination with your past experience, you’ll help steer the vision and transform Engage’s affiliate marketing into a robust function.
What You’ll Do:
- Help launch and then lead the day-to-day management and growth of our affiliate programs.
- Identify, recruit, and cultivate new affiliate relationships that will help reach new audiences and drive incremental transactions.
- Negotiate and optimize various deals and commissions with publishers.
- Utilize internal and external tools to improve the various KPIs and prevent fraud.
- Work with cross functional teams to align efforts and utilize the affiliate platforms for company initiatives and goals.
- Actively work with affiliate platforms and affiliate partners to optimize campaigns towards efficiency and scale.
- Leverage audience insights, performance data, market trends, and customer research to make recommendations for growth.
What We’re Looking For:
- Ability to design and manage affiliate partnerships and programming end to end.
- Proven ability to seek, build, and retain business relationships.
- Ability to analyze data and performance metrics.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of Americans who are struggling financially.
Learn more about our values, mission, and our hiring process here!
Benefits, Perks, and Culture
– Everything you need to work remotely
– Work with talented and motivated people in a fast-paced, mission-driven environment
– Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k (with match), flex spending plan, and life insurance
– Family-friendly policies – parental leave, flexible work from home
– Unlimited PTO
– Transportation benefits
TrueAccord is a distributed company with a major presence in the San Francisco Bay Area and Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change. Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.