Folloze (51-200 Employees, 45% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Folloze provides Account-Based Management (ABM) sales platform that enables B2B sales teams to use marketing techniques.
About the Role & Your Contribution:
Folloze is looking for an awesome Agency Development Manager to join a growing team focused on revenue growth from our Agency Partner Program. Your primary focus will be recruiting targeted agencies into the program, enabling them to sell Folloze, and taking them from initial discussion through the first successful joint referral / resell opportunity.
This is a very hands-on sales and business development role reporting directly to the Chief Growth Officer and working closely with the current Agency Business Development Manager to drive continued growth and development of the Folloze Agency channel.
What you will do at Folloze:
- Develop and grow strategic level relationships across new marketing agencies with a focus on revenue generation and enablement.
- Develop the ability to dissect a partner’s business goals and help them develop a better plan for achieving them together with Folloze
- Identify and negotiate Service Provider and revenue sharing opportunities in targeted agencies.
- Work side by side with the Agency Business Development Manager to drive scale and growth in the current agency channel.
- Drive the creation of GTM motions including developing co-marketing and co-selling material in support of agency relationships and business objectives.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
About Our Ideal Candidate
- 3 to 5 years of channel/partner enablement, management, and sales experience required.
- You are market savvy, learn new ecosystems quickly, and are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Demonstrated proof of building and establishing business plans and driving channel sales growth.
- Familiar with B2B marketing agencies and their GTM model.
- You display initiative, show interest in taking additional responsibility, and are committed to achieving excellence.
- You are self-motivated and thrive on independence
- You want to be part of and help build a great team
- Familiar with Google Apps, Microsoft Office, and Salesforce.com
This is a full-time position, location is remote from our West Hub – Denver, Colorado.