Integral (11-50 Employees, 50% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Do you love TDD, pairing, and refactoring code? We’re building a team of software practitioners who are passionate about writing fantastic code, and we would love to meet you!
We’re a fully remote agile consultancy helping both enterprise and startup clients build critical products and systems. We not only build great products, we care about how great products are built and improving the experience of it. We’re dedicated to inclusion, transparency, a bias towards action, and learning through experimentation.
We’re looking for people that are self-motivated and demonstrated team-players. This is a fully REMOTE position. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products, as well as helping grow those around you. You excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
We are looking for a software engineering manager who enjoys writing amazing code while leading a team of 3-4 people. This role will have around a 90/10 split between programming 90% and leadership functions 10%. We have all worked for companies that pay lip service to the idea of being agile or doing test-driven development, not here. We challenge ourselves and our clients to deliver code that keeps on giving long after it was first written. If you love debating about TDD or hexagonal architecture and then applying that conversation to critical applications in the mobility space, you will fit right in at Integral. We want developers with all types of experience that are ready to learn and come with a passion to make yourself and those around you better every day. We practice paired programming as a discipline rather than a dogma and you should be comfortable writing code with another person for 6-8 hours a day, 5 days a week. We are a fully-remote startup focused on helping our clients deliver better software than they have ever seen. You will need to be comfortable working directly with clients to understand and translate their requirements into a product.
- Lead, manage, and hold other Software Engineers accountable for growth and best practices
- Lead a team of 3-4 software engineers
- Conduct weekly 1-on-1’s with software engineers
- Write high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software working with our clients
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure your project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support the testing and deployment of new products and features
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making
- Object-Oriented Programming
- A passion for mentoring, coaching, and educating both consultants and clients
- A DevOps mindset
- TDD and XP experience
- Fluent in Cloud deployments and 12 factor
- Healthcare including Medical, Dental and Vision options
- Fitness membership reimbursement
- 401K with matching
- Company equity
- Annual performance bonus
- Professional development
- Work-life balance
- Fully remote work environment
- Competitive salary