Seeq Corporation (51-200 Employees, 55% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Members of the Analytics Engineering team become experts in the use of our software products and work with customers in helping them solve their industrial process analytics challenges and foster user engagement. The mission of the Analytics Engineering team is to design and implement technical solutions to extract maximum customer value from Seeq adoption. This means partnering with customers to deliver sustainable, scalable, and profitable business outcomes.
- Showcase Seeq solutions
- Introduce the art of the possible to both active and prospective customers with Seeq through promotional content and targeted demos to land and expand Seeq use.
- Implement Seeq solutions to foster user engagement
- Leverage customer relationships to discover and implement high-value use cases that expand Seeq usage.
- When applicable, collaborate with Seeq partners to deliver value for the customer.
- Train and coach customer team on analytics methodology to implement and operationalize Seeq solution.
- Serve as customer’s Trusted Technical Advisor
- Identify and build relationships with customer champions and end-users to understand business objectives and process pain points.
- Collaborate with customer champions and end-users to complete use cases that deliver a high return on investment for the customer.
- Identify gaps in Seeq capabilities required to meet customer needs and give relevant technical product feedback to the product organization.
- Showcase Seeq solutions
- Speaking English and French is a MUST. Other languages is a plus.
- Previous engineering education and/or experience relevant to an industrial process manufacturing field. Examples of industrial process industries are pharmaceuticals, oil and gas, chemicals, electric utilities, food & beverage, paper & pulp, metals & mining, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree, graduate degree, or equivalent relevant experience in a related discipline. Example disciplines are Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Systems Engineering, Operations Research, Applied Math, Data Analytics, and similar fields.
- Candidate will work with our customer’s plant/reliability/process/asset engineers to analyze time-series and process data. Experience using enterprise historians such as OSIsoft PI, IP-21, Delta-V, Wonderware, GE Proficy, etc. is particularly valuable.
- Empathy with the difficulties involved in trying to solve real-world business and industrial challenges involving dense time-series process data with inadequate or overly complex analytics tools such as Excel, MATLAB, Python, BI tools, or otherwise.
- Enjoy creating novel technical solutions leveraging the latest features in the software available to you. Programming experience in python and other programming languages is a plus.
- Responsive and adept at building trust and rapport with multi-disciplinary problem-solving teams, both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate discipline, high attention to detail, ability to learn quickly, and preference for a work environment that embraces and capitalizes on change.
- Enjoy dissecting, articulating, and translating a combination of customer-stated and customer-implied needs.
- Able to balance life & work in a start-up environment.
We are organized as a virtual company with a headquarters in Seattle, WA. We use state-of-the-art online collaboration tools for development and corporate functions. Employees can be based virtually anywhere as long as they have access to a good office environment, high-bandwidth connectivity.
The best applicants are ones who include cover letters explaining how their backgrounds, experiences, and interests match Seeq’s position description. Please let us know how you will contribute to our mission and our future success.
Seeq is a remote-first (only) company founded by serial entrepreneurs. Our executive team and board of directors have extensive experience with successful startup ventures in high-growth environments.
We are founded on the idea that companies need better solutions for quickly and easily getting business insight from their industrial process data. Our mission is to provide software and services that convert that data into meaningful information that the business can use to improve profitability.
We use the best modern big data technologies to bring industrial process data into the business decision process.
Our company is virtual, meaning that everyone works from a location of their choosing. There’s no commute and no cubicle! We are serious about recruiting and retaining the best teammates. We think there are tons of benefits to working on exciting technology with a cohesive team and the flexibility to work from anywhere.
We have a wonderful, kind-hearted, talented team that loves to collaborate, lead by example, and love to exceed our customers’ expectations. We are certified as a Great Place to Work, Emerging Startup, Technology Fast 500, and Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work.