Bitso (501+ Employees, 389% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
- Code reviews for others often contain clarifying questions about design decisions and identify missing test cases.
- Builds a relevant base of knowledge to solve problems.
- Interact with API team to define robust architectures.
- Increase the testability of our products, using unit tests and working side by side with QA.
- Drives decisions around design and implementation.
- Makes progress on multiple tasks while prioritizing their time effectively.
- Bridges the gap between technical and non-technical groups.
- Understands how to give objective/constructive feedback. Provides actionable items to grow members of the team.
- Make a successful ramp-up with your partners
- Get familiar with the Android and internal implementations
- Please bring to the table discussions about how to improve our standards
- Set and build your career path in Bitso
- Foment clean architecture and good developing practices
- At least 3 years of experience in Android.
- At least 3 years of experience in Kotlin.
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK
- Familiarity with Coroutines, Dagger/Hilt, Compose, Flow (StateFlow, SharedFlow), Retrofit, Room, View binding and other common android libraries.
- Knowledge in MVVM.
- Self-motivated individual that actively improves the quality of our product and codebase.
- Passion for products, empathy for users, and aspiration to make a big impact.
- Use of test suite (mockito, robolectric, Junit)
- English language proficiency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Development and maintenance of Android applications, ensuring simplicity of code and always scaling applications.
- Track and monitor projects to completion.
- Develop innovative testing environments.
- Develop mobile libraries.
- Code Review.
Bitso is Latin America’s leading cryptocurrency platform. Our goal is to evolve how we think about and use money. We believe that we should all have the opportunity to use our money whenever we want it, and how we want it, without boundaries or schedules. To achieve this, we provide individuals with fast, cheap, seamless and user-friendly financial services powered by blockchain technology.
Cryptocurrencies do not rely on intermediaries to give them legitimacy or value. Instead, they are valuable because of the peer-to-peer technology that powers them. We firmly believe in crypto and the use cases it has. It’s time for the world to upgrade to a fair, open, transparent, and global financial system for all. #makecryptouseful.
Visit us at https://bitso.com/
Bitso promotes an environment where people are treated fairly and with respect, free of discrimination, bullying, harassment, violence or threats.
- Purpose: You’ll be part of something bigger, working towards financial disruption and inclusion across Latin America.
- Culture: You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, and fun environment that promotes open discussions, jokes, learning, video games, and lots of fun.
- People: You’ll work with some of the most driven and intelligent people in the crypto space, engaging with a network of diverse talent from 25+ nationalities bound by our quest to #makecryptouseful.
- Salary: We pay competitively in the countries where we operate.
- Venue: Work from wherever you want, work asynchronously; this role is fully remote to give you maximum freedom.
- Unlimited Paid Time-Off: You choose your number of days off. Recharge batteries and enjoy who you are outside the office
- Employee Stock Option Plan: we want our team members to be owners of the company. Therefore, as we all together crave for the success of our business, you will be eligible to participate in our stock option plan!
- This role is expected to work remotely.
- These are the applicable requisites, although equivalent competencies in any of the above will also be considered.