PwC (501+ Employees, 14% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
A career in our Managed Services team will provide you an opportunity to collaborate with a wide array of teams to help our clients implement and operate new capabilities, achieve operational efficiencies, and harness the power of technology.Our Application Managed Services team will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations harness the power of their enterprise applications by optimizing the technology while driving transformation and innovation to increase business performance. We assist our clients in capitalizing on technology improvements, implementing new capabilities, and achieving operational efficiencies by managing and maintaining their application ecosystems. We help our clients maximize the value of their SAP investment by managing the support and continuous transformation of their solutions in the areas of sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, manufacturing and human capital.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Within our global, Managed Services platform, we provide Application Evolution Services (formerly Application Managed Services), where we focus more so on the evolution of our clients’ applications and cloud portfolio. Our focus is to empower our client’s to navigate and capture the value of their application portfolio while cost-effectively operating and protecting their solutions.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates intimate abilities with SAP application solutions and proven success selling, executing and leading all aspects of complex engagements within the SAP product suite achieving on-time and on-budget delivery, as well as the following:
- Demonstrates intimate abilities providing solution strategy and Application Evolution Services (AES, formerly AMS) delivery as a SAP Solution Architect. Employees in the Senior Manager position should think of themselves and be regarded by the client as a trusted advisor and think strategically about how to create value using SAP S/4HANA and other SAP products;
- Demonstrates intimate abilities delivering the SAP application solutions portfolio specifically within their area of expertise, as it will be critical that Senior Managers in this position be capable of understanding from a business process and solution perspective a high level and holistic view of their SAP solution;
- Demonstrates intimate abilities developing a scalable and robust SAP Solution Strategy in a hybrid IT landscape;
- Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in developing independently new market-differentiated SAP solutions and leading proposal development efforts; Senior Managers in these positions should be capable of delivering Advisory-level work and be able to discuss future enhancements in SAP roadmap discussion with the client;
- With a focus on AES, demonstrates intimate abilities assisting clients in the support of SAP application packaged solutions and improving business processes; and taking a proactive approach to quality as opposed to a reactive one;
- Demonstrates intimate abilities developing solutions based on common issues facing clients in the following industries (e.g., aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology or utilities);
- Demonstrates intimate abilities identifying and addressing client needs by: Developing and sustaining impactful client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; Preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and, Defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection;
- Demonstrates intimate abilities leading global teams to generate a vision, establishing direction and motivating members, creating a community of high performing professional consultants, creating an atmosphere of trust, leveraging diverse views, coaching staff, and encouraging improvement and innovation;
- Senior Managers will need to be held accountable for a team of resources from both a utilization and learning perspective. Mentoring and helping to upskill junior resources will be critical in this role;
- Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success developing strategy as well as writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, such as presentation slides, practice marketing materials, change management plans and/or project plans, workshops and whitepapers, practice, methodologies and tools, policies and procedures, and/or other standard business communications;
- Be comfortable, thrive, and available during sustained period of time of instability with client’s SAP solution and escalations; and,
- Key contributor and thought leader internally and externally with white papers, blogs, and training.
At PwC, our work model includes three ways of working: virtual, in-person, and flex (a hybrid of in-person and virtual). Visit the following link to learn more: https://pwc.to/ways-we-work.
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Colorado, visit the following link for information related to Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act: https://pwc.to/coloradoadvisoryseniormanager. 356622 356622WD