Moz (201-500 Employees, 2% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Ziff Davis. We’re moving quickly and taking bold steps to serve our customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team and be part of an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as a team in service of our customers and communities.
Ziff Davis’s Campaigner product empowers our customers to drive sales and revenue using multi-channel marketing automation by creating personalized, 1:1 interactions through powerful email & SMS automation workflows that drive incremental revenue, engagement, and increased customer life time value. With nearly 4 BILLION emails & SMS messages being sent from this SaaS product every month, you will have the opportunity to work on a high volume and highly scalable platform in the latest and greatest technologies.
The Campaigner team is looking for a highly motivated Application Support Analyst to join the Technical Operations team. This job calls for an experienced System Administrator who is eager to master the details of a complex multi-tier SaaS application.
Our team is located in Ottawa, Ontario but we are open to having individuals work remote from anywhere within Canada.
What You Will Do:
● Monitor and manage 24/7/365 SaaS system to ensure and enhance reliability and availability.
● Analyze application and service issues to identify and triage issues, recommend and implement corrective actions.
● Deploy servers, virtual machines, containers, OS, application packages and updates.
● Manage DNS and load balancing.
● Manage software license and SSL/TLS certificate renewal.
● Participate in agile ceremonies.
● Take off hours support on a rotation basis.
Experience We Want To See:
● Linux administration
● Kubernetes and Rancher
● Management of AWS services
● llS with .Net 4.7+
● Use of SQL Server 2014 or later with ability to create ad hoc queries
● PKI (certificates and SSL/TLS)
● TCP/IP networking, DNS, load balancing
● Management of Windows Server 2012 R2 and later
● PowerShell scripting
● Configuration and support of SaaS environments
Nice To Have:
● SMTP (PowerMTA)
● Octopus, Jenkins or Puppet deployment