Passion.io (11-50 Employees, 84% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
PASSION.io helps people make their dreams a reality by learning the skills from successful people. Our mission is to empower these Creators to achieve that by providing the platform (SaaS) to turn skills into mobile apps and we give them everything they need to run a successful online business from concept to monthly payout cheque. We are an international remote team with the majority of our business in the US.
We are looking for an inspiring, engaged and motivated member to our customer support team. You have experience of working in fast-paced environments and have the vision to change the future of learning. Your mission will be to make sure that our successful subscribers are becoming more successful to empower the others to achieve the same by using high quality products.
As the App Support Specialist, you will spend most of your time interacting with customers and support representatives; solving their technical questions, and helping them learn and grow, in order to empower them to get the best out of our software products. You will at the same time invest in our product and its underlying implementation and infrastructure to deeply understand how things work on the technical side in order to effectively recognize problems and solve the ones not requiring actual coding.
You will also work with our customer support and tech teams to ensure that issues are resolved. Interacting with our teams around the world is very much part of our day-to-day, so communication skills are vital. We are looking for strong problem-solvers who can apply their tech skills to a wide range of the platforms and environments we support.
What you’ll be working on
- Provide assistance to customers and members of our Customer Support team
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Support CS team to deal with Apple and Google App Store Review Process
- Comply with the processes in place and ensure the agreed service levels are met with the expected level of quality.
- Compose and constantly update internal documentation
- Share knowledge, broaden the awareness and common understanding in the company of how our customers interact with our products in close collaboration with the Product, Tech and CS team
- Own the resolution of problems in hand, demonstrate analytical and problem management skills to drive the resolution and prevent recurrence.
- Proactively suggest product improvements
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Knowledge of principles applied in supporting applications
- Good understanding of Application Support processes
- Good understanding of business, environments, shared services to prioritize incidents.
- Quick learning of new platforms, acquiring functional knowledge quickly to support the new applications.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to collaborate
- You understand the features of web and mobile platforms
- You have an excellent attention to detail
- You are ambitious and passionate about quality and you set a high standard for yourself and your colleagues and know how to introduce it as a practice
- You have the Passion for excellence; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- You are not a developer, but you understand how developers work and the tools they use
- You love to deeply understand amazing products and customer use cases
- You have remote working experience
- Equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the principal duties of the job
- You have experience with Apple, Google App Stores and their app review processes.
- Steep learning curve: Expect the steepest learning curve you have ever experienced – we are building a playground at passion.io to become the best version of ourselves. Meet and work with successful people worldwide to learn their success secrets.
- Value-based company: Be part of an open, honest, creative, and results-driven environment where your opinion is highly valued. We want to change the planet for the better by providing value to others.
- High-growth environment: You will be part of a strongly growing company with the opportunity to develop into a key contributor with incomparable responsibilities.
- Personal and professional development: You will tackle projects across departments and thereby gain a top-notch tool box to succeed in tackling bigger and bigger challenges.
- Autonomy / entrepreneurial work-style: You will only be measured by the results you produce and are in the driver’s seat, with full flexibility.
- Experience Product / Tech Team
- Remoteness and flexibility: You will join our truly international remote team from over 10 nationalities and work from anywhere you wish. We have been remote since 2018 and do intensive social gatherings in person every quarter — usually in a cool venue somewhere on our planet.