Wesrom (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are dedicated to creating a better tomorrow by doing good and helping people realize and achieve their full potential.
Assistant – Remote
You’re the type of person who thrives on taking care of things the right way the first time. A task comes in and you figure out how to get it done without having to ask a lot of questions. When you say “I’ll take care of it” we know it’ll be done well. You get excited when you know you’ve made someone else’s day easier. Both your spoken and written English are impeccable. You’re very organized and dedicated to doing a great job.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Filter through all incoming mails and answer calls as soon as they come in
- Provide appropriate responses via all mediums without the need for feedback
- Manage social media accounts
- Communicate the CEO’s messages to internal and external stakeholders
- Take notes during meetings and transcribe pictures of notes to text
- Book restaurant seats, hotel rooms, flights, and so on
- Schedule events on the calendar and provide updated contact information
- Resolve any conflicts between events and reschedule events when appropriate
- Remind the CEO and his interlocutors of upcoming meetings
- Create and improve systems and processes as per the CEO’s indications
- Gather feedback from all team members on how to improve processes
- Manage relationships with utility providers, such as rent, internet, furniture, etc.
- Organize internal and external events, including trips and birthday parties
- Perform miscellaneous research, both online and offline
*Must be available to work between December 23- January 5, or during Christian holidays, as agreed with the team.