If your idea of Customer Success is rooted in an intrinsic motivation to help others find solutions to their challenges, we should talk. Our mission is to drive an exceptional experience and sustained value for HubSpot customers through building trust and consulting on the HubSpot software.
Our Associate Customer Success Managers possess an unrivaled sense of autonomy, ownership, and dedication to helping each customer realize their intended value with HubSpot. Customer Success Managers have the opportunity to grow their careers through a focus on role competency development and a performance-based promotion path.
As an Associate Customer Success Manager
- Be passionate about customer success and experience
- Solve problems with curiosity and creativity
- Embrace challenges and change
- Commit to getting better every day
- Invest in relationships with customers and colleagues
- Contribute to a positive team environment
You will execute on the following responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively in a team of CSMs managing a shared install base of customers
- Ascertain customer goals and collaborate on customized inbound strategic plans while driving customer accountability
- Engage customers via inbound e-mail (Front), resolving inquiries by aligning customers with the right resources
- Engage customers via strategy calls, driving product value and usage
- Partner with internal teams to maintain and grow customer investment across HubSpot’s platform
- Positively contribute to a team culture of skill development and peer-to-peer feedback
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Aptitude for learning software
- Prior experience in a customer service or consulting role
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining strict attention to details
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively drive a phone conversation
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding goals
- Understanding of marketing and sales best practices
- Customer Success experience at a SaaS organization
- Fluency in other languages
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work through. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #4 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2021, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.
By submitting your application, you agree that HubSpot may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. HubSpot’s Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over HubSpot’s use of your personal information.