Why join us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Accounting Partnerships at Brex
The Accounting Partnerships team is one of the largest driving factors behind revenue for Brex. Every member of the team directly affects Brex’s bottom line in a number of ways. At a high-level, the Accounting Partnerships team engages directly with accounting firms that refer clients to Brex and then works with those clients through the application funnel. In addition to this, the Accounting Partnerships team is directly responsible for the development of the accounting product and marketing stack which will help Brex hit its multi-year revenue targets.
What you’ll do
This is a unique opportunity to be a founding member of a rapidly growing team at a disruptive financial services company. There are millions of accounting professionals working with millions of companies in the US and Brex has barely scratched the surface.
This role combines aspects of support, sales, partner management, and account management into one. Your top priorities will be sourcing new partners, managing partner relationships, and growing partner referrals to help Brex hit key OKRs. Each accounting firm is motivated by a unique partner proposition and it will be your responsibility to equip each partner with the correct tools to help them successfully refer clients to Brex. You will also have the opportunity to provide direct partner feedback to the product team, collaborate with marketing to define messaging, and work jointly with operations to improve processes for scale. This is the perfect role for individuals looking to transition from Business Development or Sales into Partnership Management.
- Source, train, enable, and retain accounting and related partners
- Create and manage outbound channel email campaigns
- Setup new partnerships by creating partner collateral such as training decks and landing pages
- Create and manage a strong pipeline of qualified leads
- Push customer leads through application funnel until they are closed/won
- Work closely with Support and Enablement to become a subject matter expert on all of Brex’s core product offerings
- Partner with the Relationship Management team to manage relationships with clients throughout the entire client lifecycle
- Create and reiterate internal processes for scale
- 2+ years of sales-related experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to collaborate with various teams across the globe remotely
- Motivated by attainable quotas and targets
- Passionate about financial services
- Champion mindset with a strong native desire to win
- Prefer working remotely
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Jira, Looker, Excel, & Retool
- Previous experience working directly with Professional Services (accounting firms, law firms, etc)
- Accounting degree, accounting experience (CPA), or equivalent experience