Disruptive Games (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Disruptive Games is searching for an Associate Producer to help facilitate communication across all of our teams and track the overall status of our projects. You will work closely with all team members to reduce inefficiencies, identify problems or miscommunications, and relay this information to help solve the issues.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with team members across the US and internationally to ensure quality and timelines are being met.
- Assist production team with improving processes throughout development with an eye towards results (from concept to release).
- Learn new production, communication, and development techniques.
- Partner with creative teams from the earliest concept stage through the production process.
- Help devise and establish best practices for highly technical production.
- Help with project planning (goals, budget estimates, schedule, and production contracts).
- Work in task tracking software such as Jira and Trello.
- Pacific time zone required: range from US West Coast time zone to Hawaii (UTC-8 to UTC-10).
- Experience in production roles.
- Familiarity with the gaming landscape.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge with timelines in a cross-functional collaborative environment.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Proven negotiation skills with peers and external production partners.
- Project planning experience (goals, budget estimates, schedule, and production contracts).
- Proficient communication skills (written and oral).
- Proven ability to work with creative and technical partners.
- Adept at Google Suite.
- Highly organized and an effective multi-tasker. Strong time and project management skills.
- Can focus on multiple projects while meeting changing deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to identify and analyze risks while leading mitigation support.
- Experience building or working on wireframes, GDDs, TDDs, and product specifications.
- Experience with project management and communication tools such as Trello, JIRA and Discord.
- Experience in shipping titles and/or live operations of at least 2 titles, across multiple platforms.
- Technical background or technically inclined.