Saltbox (51-200 Employees, 373% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Saltbox, we believe that operational excellence turns strong brands into great companies. For far too long, digitally-enabled companies working with physical goods have been pushed to the fringes of the entrepreneurial ecosystem. We’re here to change that. Within our purpose-built warehouses, we offer flexible workspaces, office space, community amenities and fulfillment services that help ecommerce companies start, grow, and scale. As Saltbox continues to grow we are expanding our fulfillment services across the U.S. at our Fulfillment Hub.
Backed by some of the leading venture capital firms in the world, we are opening locations across the U.S. Founded by experienced executives in real estate, logistics, customer success and technology, we’re on a mission to ensure that every entrepreneur has a place to call home.
We’re looking for an ambitious, self-aware, and analytical Associate Product Manager to act as a strategic and operational partner for our Director of Product. As one of the earliest product team members, this person will have a significant influence on the direction of the company through contributions to product strategy and execution. The ideal candidate has experience working on merchant operations or logistics solutions, creative and analytical approaches to problem-solving, and is excited to bring clarity to our growing member base through research, data, and insights.
This role consists of work across our full suite of logistics products and services, must complement the Director of Product’s skill sets, and be comfortable stepping in to lead in ambiguous situations. Being humble and openly recognizing mistakes in order to grow is necessary to thrive in this role.
- Act as a strategic and operational partner to the Director of Product and a liaison with cross-functional stakeholders across the product suite
- Deeply understand our market through qualitative and quantitative research
- Define, collect, analyze, and synthesize product data for internal and member-facing use cases
- Identify, specify, and prioritize features and and coordinate cross-functionally to bring them to life
- Add cross-product leverage through data, reporting, and product operations
- 2+ years of relevant experience product, operations, or analytics role
- Relevant experience in merchant-facing operations, logistics, or supply chain
- Strong SQL background
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- This position is remote but will require occasional travel
What We Offer? We strongly value creating an environment where our employees are healthy and happy. Because of this, we are committed to generous benefits including:
- Health benxadexadfits for individual:
- Denxadtal and vision are covxadered 100%
- Medxadical is covxadered 100% for two different plans (UHC) or a tiny premium for PPO
- 401K Plan Options
- Company paid long and short term disability and life insurance
- Vacation time, sick time and paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Job training opportunities, learning and professional development budgets
Join Saltbox. Our mission is to make logistics approachable, accessible, and efficient for all. Listen to what human-centric logistics means to our members. Learn more.