Salesforce (501+ Employees, 32% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
The Salesforce Employee Engagement team is looking for a vibrant self-starter to fill the role of Associate Project Manager, Employee Engagement Events! This is a key role on the team responsible for quickly understanding the needs of different partners and connecting the dots to help plan and executeevents and programs to ensure they are completed on time. This role involves direct interaction and partnership with leaders and members across our team, Employee Success, and other teams at Salesforce.
You have strong communication skills and are an active listener with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to navigate ambiguity. You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and leverage your clear communication skills to bring the team together, and take initiative. You live by your checklist and love to iterate and improve processes to make things more efficient and effective.
If this sounds like you, then you’re someone we hope will join our outstanding Employee Engagement team!
- Use the team’s project management tool (Asana), understanding and leveraging all features to optimize team efficiency and alignment.
- Manage multiple projects and timelines requiring global collaboration and management, tracking key milestones and tasks, and holding the team accountable for delivering on-time.
- Identify and remove impediments that block the team’s ability to meet project objectives.
- Manage a dynamic scope of projects with a variety of partners across multiple teams, ensuring everyone is aligned and continually updated.
- Partner across our global teams to maintain awareness of upcoming events and provide the right level of support for each event and program.
- Identify, communicate, recommend, and (when appropriate) roll out solutions to boost team efficiency and productivity.
- Leverage repeatable processes, for various projects using our project management tool.
- Maintain organization and optimal functionality/usability within our project management tool.
- Develop metrics, dashboards, and reports that demonstrate impact and provide concrete insights to improve operational excellence.
- Maintain a global Employee Engagement event and program calendar to ensure alignment with global teams and initiatives.
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Solid ability to effectively use Asana and other common project management tools (e.g. Quip, Google Docs, etc.)
- Outstanding organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills (verbal/presentation/written)
- Experience working with global teams across multiple departments while supervising multiple projects simultaneously
- Use of independent judgment and initiative to make recommendations and/or solve problems
- Ability to work, think, and adapt quickly in a fast-paced and fluid environment
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive and results-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize on the fly
- Ability to build trusting relationships, credibility, and strong communication skills to improve project decision-making
- Experience partnering with marketing, events, and/or communications teams a plus
- Project Management certifications also a plus
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.