Shop-Ware (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Shop-Ware is looking for Associate QA Engineers to join our engineering team.
We are a rapidly-growing Series A startup delivering a large web application at scale to thousands of auto repair facilities internationally.
Candidates can be located anywhere within the US.
Want to have a direct, significant impact on the customer-facing product and see your work in use by auto repair professionals every week? Want to work with a team committed to quality software, modern devops practices and tooling, and a positive, collaborative culture? Join our passionate team of high-caliber technologists who genuinely enjoy logging into work each day!
We offer a great fully-remote team environment, competitive compensation, benefits, and health/dental/vision insurance.
In this role, you will:
- Participate in a high quality test driven development environment
- Analyze product requirements to create comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Write, validate, and execute manual test cases
- Participate in execution of automation scripts
- Create and triage bug tickets
- Debug and isolate production defects
- Contribute in team sprint planning, estimation, & retrospective meetings
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, dedicated support staff, and a qa team
- Advocate for quality in the product development process
Ideal candidate qualifications:
- 1 year of professional software QA development experience or Bachelor’s degree in CS/STEM major with QA internship experience
- Understanding of testing processes, tools, test techniques, and test heuristics
- Basic understanding of any programming language, preferred Java
- Keen eye for detailed manual testing
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient time management skills
- Team player and a desire to learn new skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience with test automation frameworks, like Selenium and Appium
- Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, and Integrations
- Experience working in distributed startup environment
About Shop-Ware: Shop-Ware, founded in 2013, is the automotive aftermarket’s premier enterprise-grade SaaS platform for auto shop management. The company recently closed their Series-A funding and is in growth mode.
Our software provides cutting edge solutions for the modern repair facility and is committed to developing sophisticated tools to help the aftermarket thrive and grow. Shop-Ware harnesses the best technologies available for the internet and mobile devices and puts them to work for independent small businesses. The cloud-based application helps automotive shops find seamless and intuitive solutions to increasing sell-through and customer satisfaction, and allows for huge increases in efficiency and operating profit.