TCGplayer (201-500 Employees, 39% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
TCGplayer builds solutions for the collectibles industry, an online marketplace for collectibles and Multi-Channel tools for hobby retailers.
Who We Are
TCGplayer promotes and drives growth of our products and services by connecting a global community of millions of buyers with tens of thousands of retailers in a $25B global collectible hobby market.
Amazing people are at the core of TCGplayer’s success and it’s our People Acquisition team who is searching the ends of the earth to find, engage and hire incredible people help us achieve our vision of being the most valued and admired company in the hobby collectibles universe.
Who You Are
As an Associate Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will act as the ambassador for candidates throughout the entire hiring process. This role is a critical contributor in driving our growth to deliver on the company mission.
The Impact You Will Make Here
- Coordinate and facilitate the people acquisition process from when a candidate is identified for consideration to when they begin employment with us
- Act as the primary point of contact for administrative support and coordinate through the interview journey
- Facilitate continuous communication between all parties, interview scheduling and calendar coordination, setting expectations and timelines, and executing the process in an efficient manner with the ultimate goal of ensuring a positive candidate and hiring manager experience
- Coordinate and initiate new hire onboarding activities per planned protocol to set up new hires for success on day one.
- Leverage ATS and other technologies to work efficiently and communicate clearly.
- Evangelize and instill in the mind of our candidates the company’s purpose, mission, culture, and values, making it a clear choice for them to join our team
What You Bring To The Team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 6+ months of experience in a talent acquisition position or equivalent type of role that requires strong administrative skills
- Strong follow through and attention to detail on multiple tasks, simultaneously
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems and resume databases
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a knack for problem-solving and building meaningful relationships with both candidates and hiring managers quickly
- Excellent time management; ability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
What We Provide
Our benefits program is one of the most flexible and progressive in the country. Plus, benefits start on day one, so you have everything you need to make a stress-free transition to life at TCGplayer.
- Comprehensive medical insurance with a variety of plan options to suit your needs
- Dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 100% company paid Family Leave
- 401k plan with 4% match
- TCGplayer stock options for all employees
- Free coaching, counseling and mental health services
- 100% company paid life insurance
- Paid trips to work with remote teammates
TCGplayer is the largest marketplace for trading card games in the world, with nearly 1 billion dollars in sales. Founded by Chedy Hampson & Ray Moore as a digital media platform within the collectible hobby space, we have grown from our initial roots working inside Syracuse-based hobby stores selling comic books, sports cards, CD’s, collectible cards, action figures, and tabletop games, into an expansive eCommerce marketplace that connects a global community of millions of buyers with tens of thousands of retailers. TCGplayer maintains the largest authoritative database of historical and current prices for the most popular trading card games, and this data powers and connects an entire industry of publishers, buyers, sellers, influencers & developers.
We have been ranked amongst New York State’s 50 best employers and Fortune.com’s top 100 companies for women in the U.S and certified a Great Place to Work by our employees 5 years in a row. Our entire team prides itself on creating a culture that fosters camaraderie, embraces diversity, and exudes passion. We believe every team member contributes to our success and as such, we provide stock options to all 400 employees, growing to 500 strong by the end of 2021.
With the largest marketplace for collectible card games, in-store tools for local gaming stores and industry leading fulfillment center to deliver products from sellers to buyers, we bring our innovative technologies and customer focused approach to the $25B global collectibles hobby market.