MeridianLink (501+ Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
As an Associate UX Designer you will design and help drive initiatives that help MeridianLink innovate and shake up the banking industry. This is not a web site or screen design role. You will collaborate with product management, engineering and executive leadership to apply user-focused design thinking and data-backed decisions to create efficient, effective, and enjoyable user experiences for B2B2C mobile-first responsive applications. We are looking for a self-starter and true team player. The ideal candidate will be able to give and take constructive criticism; make UX best practices informed decisions; know when to reach out for research; be able to apply existing design systems; and communicate their ideas via online tools like Zoom and Teams. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design solutions that are delightful to use, meet functional fitness, and align with technical business objectives and project constraints
- Conduct problem identification through various discovery methods
- Create prototypes ready to be user tested and iterated upon
- Present design artifacts to internal and external stakeholders
- Create appropriate design documentation including sketches, mockups, wireframes, storyboards, flow diagrams, personas, scenarios, use cases, functional design specifications, and prototypes
- Adhere to style guides and standards to contribute towards consistency in user experience
- Participate in design critiques providing constructive criticism and sharing knowledge SKILLS & EXPERIENCE Required:
- Portfolio highlighting visual design skills as well as UX thought process and decisioning
- Working knowledge of software design principles and patterns
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, visual) to explain complex ideas simply
- Empathy, Humility, Responsibility Preferred:
- Degree from an accredited college/university in Design, Research, Human Computer Interaction
- Prior experience with design and collaboration tools (FigJam, Teams, Zoom, Jira)
- Familiarity with various software development methodologies (SCRUM, Agile, Waterfall)
- Experience with responsive design MeridianLink enables entrepreneurs and consumers to achieve the American dream by creating technological solutions that fuel the engine for financial growth. We believe in the principles of empowerment, collaboration, individual achievement, and innovation. At MeridianLink, we work together to design, implement, test, and deliver state-of-the-art web applications for the financial services industry. OUR CULTURE Our very low turnover is a testament to our wonderful culture where people value the work they do and appreciate each other for their contributions. MeridianLink develops our employees so they can grow professionally by preferring to promote from within. We have an open door policy with direct access to executives; we want to hear your ideas and what you think. Our company believes that to be productive in the long term, we must have a genuine work-life balance. We understand that employees have families and full lives outside of the office. To that end, we honor their personal commitments. COMPENSATION In addition to a competitive salary, MeridianLink also offers: Opportunities to advance your career. Each employee receives assignments that are aligned with their experience, passions, and strengths with the intentions of enhancing their professional career. Excellent benefits: 401(k) retirement plan with company matching and paid sick leave for all employees. In addition, full time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision and life insurance, plus vacation time. MeridianLink is a Remote-First company. However, we also have multiple locations to allow our team members to work on-site and/or host meetings with clients.
MeridianLink has a wonderful culture where people value the work they do and appreciate each other for their contributions. We develops our employees so they can grow professionally by preferring to promote from within. We have an open door policy with direct access to executives; we want to hear your ideas and what you think. Our company believes that to be productive in the long term, we must have a genuine work-life balance. We understand that employees have families and full lives outside of the office. To that end, we honor their personal commitments.
MeridianLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. MeridianLink runs a comprehensive background check, credit check and drug test as part of our offer process.