CampLife (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Job Title: Attentive Onboarding Coordinator
Pay Type: $15 – $19 per hour
Posting Date: March 2, 2022
Location: Virtual / Work from home
Besides making incredible software that helps park operators live their BEST lives, we are committed to creating dependable relationships with our customers and each other. As an Onboarding Coach, your primary role is to support customers in the transition and adoption of our software for use at their campgrounds. You’d serve as the park’s personal coach, guiding customers to the most efficient and effective implementation solutions that best meet their needs. While the work is performed remotely, you may need to travel from time-to-time to attend CampLife meetings and events at various locations around the country.
Necessary Qualifications for the Job
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of applicable customer service experience
- Working knowledge of computer systems, software and applications, and the Internet in general
- Working knowledge of Excel and other Office 365 products
- Knowledge of or background in accounting preferred
Fitting into the Culture
- Set clear expectations with new customers and deliver on those expectations.
- Create dependable relationships with customers.
- Willingness to understand customer challenges and dedication to creatively solving them.
- Demonstrates a fundamental respect for others.
- Willing to share and learn together.
- Interest in building and maintaining a strong rapport with team members.
- Ability to listen, speak, write, and communicate well in English.
- Comfortable thinking, talking, and typing all at once.
- Listen carefully to understand questions and concerns.
- Diagnose and quickly find resolutions to problems.
- Well-organized and pays attention to detail.
- Genuine interest in learning about computer programs and software applications.
- Comfortable explaining and teaching computer-related tasks to non-technical individuals.
Drive for Results
- Ability to quickly gather pertinent details and learn on the job.
- Take initiative to complete work independently.
- Capable of working on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Conduct and coordinate park implementations to meet targeted go-live dates.
Day-to-day Work Expectations
Develop and Manage Go-Live Plans for New Parks
- Develop detailed project plans for new customers as assigned. Identify all key steps, deliverables, and milestones in collaboration with the Team Lead and other CampLife teams.
- Establish sound working relationships with assigned parks. Set clear expectations and deliverables with park representatives and communicate this information to participating CampLife team members.
- Track project progress and provide regular updates to the Onboarding Team Lead and CampLife leadership.
Coordinate and Conduct Go-Live Preparation for New Parks
- Gather all necessary data to setup new parks within Hub. Listen to customers to guide the customer to implementation solutions that best meet their needs.
- Provide the most efficient, effective solutions possible within CampLife environment that minimizes the level of work needed to work within the system by the customer.
- Conduct detailed work to set up new parks in CampLife systems in collaboration with customers and team members, including:
- creating park sites and coordinating the development of park maps
- defining campground rates and rental rules/procedures
- customize park branding
- configuring park accounting and credit card processing
- coordinate the import of guest and reservation data from pre-existing systems
- Test deployments to ensure customer requirements have been met. Ensure that all imported data is accurate and functional, when applicable.
- Train customers on CampLife systems throughout the onboarding process. Host formal training as requested by customers.
Complete New Park Go-Live
- Demonstrate final system functionality. Finalize and approve go-live with customers.
- Deploy parks on target go-live dates. Troubleshoot issues identified by customers and campers during the go-live process. Reach out to appropriate teams for assistance as needed.
- Complete project materials and provide appropriate systems documentation to the customer. Encourage customers to obtain further training to address any remaining knowledge gaps.
- Coordinate a smooth hand-off of completed projects to the Customer Success team.
- Collaborate with the Onboarding Team Lead to help improve the onboarding experience.
- Suggest and make improvements in a streamlined and documented way.
- Work with team members to build efficiency into the various parts of the onboarding process.