Empatica (51-200 Employees, 40% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Empatica is a full-stack, digital healthcare company, forever changing the way health is monitored and new treatments are developed through our AI platform, digital biomarkers, and state-of-the-art medical wearables. Our customers range from some of the world’s largest institutions (such as NASA, Harvard University, and top-tier pharmaceutical companies, to name a few), to individual users who message us every day and tell us how our products changed their lives.
If you are looking to join a fast-paced growth environment and do meaningful work that can make a true impact in the world, then keep reading.
About the role
*Remote work from any European state – Monday to Friday 5pm-3am – Central European Time*
At Empatica we embrace innovation, and make products that are changing the face of healthcare. You will be the ultimate person responsible for providing assistance to Empatica’s B2B customers.
You will be required to work closely with various teams in Empatica, ensuring the communication with customers is handled with the highest quality, and customer feedback is incorporated into our products and Empatica’s culture is embraced in every interaction.
As Empatica’s B2B Client Support Specialist (B2B Account Specialist), you will:
- Support our large Business and Enterprise B2B customers via email and phone.
- Guarantee high-quality service, provide help to customers, investigate and solve problems.
- Build strong client relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Share feedback with the Team and the Company, and identify trends and insights into user needs required to improve our products.
- Cooperate with the technical Teams to produce easy-to-understand guides and articles (you can read our support center to see the kind of content we produce).
- Develop service procedures and standards.
You are the ideal person for this job if you:
- Can work from 5.00PM to 3.00AM Central European Time (previous experience in Night Shift jobs is preferred)
- Have at least 1 year of experience in a professional context, preferably in customer support
- Have previous experience with using help desk software, Zendesk knowledge is a plus
- Are respectful, patient and positive even if dealing with difficult people, yet assertive when needed
- Are an excellent writer and communicator
- Are tech-savvy and have the ability to quickly understand new products, and master new tools and platforms
- Are familiar with processes for collecting user feedback and in translating them into actionable insights
- Are comfortable working with targets and metrics
- Are able to work both independently and as part of a team
You will join a fast-growing, international, and diverse team of 90+ talented people who care passionately about what we do and the difference we are making in the world. You’ll get the opportunity to work directly with colleagues across all levels of the organization, no matter their seniority, and learn from the people that built the business and our products.
If you jump on board, we can guarantee it won’t be an easy ride, but it will be one of the most rewarding experiences in your career, one that will allow you to learn a lot, have true ownership of your work, and test your whole skillset on multiple projects which are helping thousands of people worldwide.
Read our blog post and find out some reasons why we love working at Empatica.
At Empatica we embrace diversity and inclusion. We have colleagues from 21 different countries, while 50% of our team is women (double the tech average!) We believe this makes Empatica a more exciting and stimulating place to work, and brings different points of view to the table while fostering a spirit of communication, collaboration, and care, where everyone’s opinion and thoughts matter.
- Remote working option from Europe
- Competitive Salary and Night Shift Bonus
- Free healthy lunch every day if wish to work from the Milan office
- Employee stock options – we want everyone who joins us to own part of the company and our success
- ️ We have offices in Milan City Center and Downtown Boston. And every summer, we hold an amazing beach retreat in Sardinia, Italy
- ️u200d♀️ Gympass membership with access to gyms, online classes, personal training sessions, nutrition plans, mental health and wellness platforms
- Your personal MacBook
- Free Kindle and books
- u200d Personal learning and development budget
- Much more…