We are Zego – a commercial motor insurance provider that powers opportunities for businesses, from entire fleets of vehicles to self-employed drivers and riders. We combine best-in-class technology with sophisticated data sources to offer insurance products that save businesses time and money.
Since our inception, we have believed that the problem with traditional insurance is that it holds businesses back. It’s too expensive and time consuming, and it no longer suits businesses who use vehicles to earn money. Our products represent a solution to this problem for businesses based across the UK, Europe and beyond.
So far, we have raised over $200 million in funding and we were the first UK insurtech to be valued at over $1 billion. We were also the first to be awarded our own insurance license and recently won Tech Company of the Year 2020.
At Zego, we are proud to say we have a diverse and inclusive team, unified by our shared values and mission. Our people are the most important part of our story and everybody at Zego, no matter their role, has an integral part to play.
Overview of Team
Zego continues to rapidly scale and the B2B Fleet team is at the forefront of that growth. Our Customer Operations & Success team is at the forefront of all of our customer and external partner engagements alongside our Account management team. We value our customers, connecting us to steer meaningful conversations that Drive, Develop and Enhance their journey at Zego.
Purpose of Role
Our B2B Customer Support Executive role supports our customers directly via the phone and emails and plays a key role in Zego’s growth. In this role you will work as part of a vibrant, collaborative team to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent customer service. You will work alongside the Sales, Operations and Account Management functions in the B2B team. You’ll often be asked to problem solve, work to tight deadlines, and pay careful attention to detail in order to successfully execute your role.
What you will be working on
- You will ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer service to our B2B customers
- You will maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers at all times and build productive relationships
- You will respond promptly to customer queries
- You will build knowledge inside and outside so that you can answer the question around our products and services
- You will be responsible for a range of administrative duties supporting the Account Management team which includes managing the month end process and ensuring our customers are fully paid to date
- You will succinctly and clearly communicate with internal stakeholders around data inconsistencies, bottlenecks in workflow and opportunities for increased efficiency
What you will need to be successful
- You have proven skills working within a high performing customer service environment
- You are obsessive about customer experience and act as an advocate for our customers need
- You’re able to listen to customer needs, focusing on their core concerns and have an eye for detail and a flair to building rapport with customers
- You have an ability to multitask proactively, set priorities and manage time effectively
- You are a confident communicator – both written and verbal
- You adapt quickly to changing processes and pick up new tasks quickly
- You embrace Zego’s core values
What it’s like to work @ Zego :
Zego has a truly international and inclusive team, unified by great ideas and collaborative thoughtfulness. Our people are the most important part of our story and everyone plays an essential role in our journey. We look for people who have expertise, enthusiasm and who are motivated by change. There’s plenty of room to learn and grow, as part of our ongoing training programmes or directly from other experts. You’ll work alongside a talented group of people who respect each other’s differences and seek to understand fresh perspectives.