mabl (51-200 Employees, 57% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Mabl is strategically positioned in the new frontier of intelligent software engineering tools. Specifically, the mabl team is on a mission to build the easiest low-code test automation solution on the market. We have hundreds of customers globally, revenue more than doubled in 2021, and we’re on track to achieve similar results in 2022. We recently raised our $40M Series C round of funding providing us long term financial stability. While we are growing quickly, we also believe strongly in the value of culture (e.g. 94% of our employees rated mabl favorably in terms of work/life balance!).
We embrace collaboration, transparency, and believe in leading with empathy; creating an environment where every employee feels empowered. mabl was also named a Best Place to Work for 3 years in a row and a Best Paying Company by Builtin Boston.
In this role you will focus on our core systems, including data modeling (to further inform and enable our future roadmap), as well as scalability and repeatability (to ensure our unified platform works well across a variety of use cases). You will work collaboratively with a world-class engineering team, and a talented collection of cross-functional partners to build the future of software testing. Your work will directly impact mabl’s business, customers, and culture.
- We know that great team members come from all different backgrounds. We understand that you may not meet all of the qualifications today. If you are passionate about technology and want to advance your skills, we encourage you to apply.
- 3-5+ years of professional software development experience
- You value collaborating with your direct team as well as with other stakeholders within the company, while having the ability to make an impact.
- You value quality code and you’re interested in building tools that help others improve the quality of their code and product too.
- You have experience working at the platform and/or systems level.
- You have experience building and consuming microservices,
- You’re interested in improving scalability and reliability, while thinking about repeatability.
- You’re interested in learning about new languages, frameworks, and tools, about new parts of the code base, about ways to improve as an engineer, about the quality problems that users have, and about how mabl can help address those problems for our customers.
Sample of our Technologies:
- Front end: React + Redux
- Cloud Platform: Google
- Machine Learning: Tensorflow, ML Engine
- Data Analysis: BigQuery, DataFlow, Spanner
- Compute: Container Engine, Cloud Functions, App Engine, Cloud Run
Working at mabl:
– We embrace hybrid and remote work in and outside of the US! We have nearly 100 mablers spread across the world, currently in 6 countries, 4 continents, and 13 states.
– We bring everyone together annually to foster lasting personal relationships and encourage mablers to visit our Boston office whenever they can.
– Our focus on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion has grown from a small team of 6 people to now over 15 people driving budgeted initiatives across all facets of the company including recruiting, onboarding, education, and celebrations.
– We’re proud to have won 10 awards since 2021 recognizing not only our product, but our culture and extreme focus on customer satisfaction.
– We may be a small company, but we invest significantly in benefits and perks including generous parental leave, rich health benefits, a transportation benefit, and an employee collaboration perk.
– We value our employees and show our appreciation through rewards and recognition programs, including mabl Kudos and our annual Founders Award!
mabl is the enterprise SaaS leader of intelligent, low-code test automation that empowers high-velocity software teams to embed automated end-to-end tests into the entire development lifecycle. mabl customers benefit from a unified platform for easily creating, executing, and maintaining reliable browser, API and mobile web tests that result in faster delivery of high-quality, business critical applications. That’s why customer-centric brands like Charles Schwab, jetBlue, Dollar Shave Club, Stack Overflow, and many others rely on mabl to create the digital experiences their customers demand. Learn more at https://www.mabl.com; follow @mablhq on Twitter and @mabl on LinkedIn.