Global Talents Hub (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
This is a remote position.
Would you like to join the world’s leading researchers in machine learning and approximate query processing to turn AI algorithms into scalable and automated cloud products ! FULLY Remote within the USA.
This is an individual contributor role with an experienced team of software engineers, writing code and participating as a member of our scrum development team building the core infrastructure of a cloud platform that powers the next generation of data analytics. This small engineering team is spread across the country, working remotely together.
In this role, you’ll use your Java and Python expertise to build complex technological solutions in a fast-paced and unstructured start-up environment. This is not a role leveraging tools, but rather BUILDING the tools to make better decisions.
If you love creating impactful products, this is a great role for you!
This is an ideal role for an energetic person who is looking to join a passionate team of world-class researchers and be part of the exciting startup journey! The founders are thought leaders in data analytics/data science and are so fun to work with.
- 3+ Years of top end professional experience with Java
- 3+ Years of top end professional experience with Python
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software engineering and reliably delivering high-value software.
- Familiarity with relational databases
- Familiar with the Git workflow, open-source projects on Github
- Comfortable working quickly, with lots of iterations, and shipping often
- Great Debugging skills
Nice To Have:
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills: empathy, listening, teamwork, and a great sense of responsibility
- DevOps skills using AWS, GCP and Azure services
- Familiarity with OLAP databases or BI tools
- Great hacking skills
- Nice to have a University – Bachelor’s /3-4 Year Degree in a STEM field.
Self-assessment Screening Questions:
- Do you have 3+ Years of professional experience with Java
- Do you have 3+ Years of professional experience with Python
- How familiar are you with with relational databases
- How familiar are you with the Git workflow, open-source projects on Github
- Are you comfortable working quickly, with lots of iterations, and shipping often
- Do you have DevOps skills using AWS, GCP and Azure services
- Are you familiar with OLAP databases or BI tools
- Do you have great hacking and debugging skills
Active Sourcing Locations:
- Full time/ DIrect Hire
- Base Salary
- Bonus, Equity, Benefits
- Guarantee Terms: 90-day guarantee, first 30-day money back (usually paid in 35 days, money back is not much of a problem), next 60 days replace.
- Candidates only from the US, and must be US citizens or Permit Holders
- Money Back Guarantee: Yes
- Is Client Willing to Sponsor: No
- Permission to Advertise: Yes
- Commission and Salary in USD
- Working with the world’s leading researchers in machine learning and approximate query processing to turn AI algorithms into scalable and automated cloud products
- A generous equity and salary package
- Excellent medical, vision, and dental coverage
- H1B work visa sponsorship Childcare vouchers
- 100% remote friendly