Blockchain Centre (1-10 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Blockchain Centre is a network-based organization of high-achieving leaders, innovators, and experienced enthusiasts that assist companies and products in stepping into the blockchain space. Our main goal is to provide help, guidance, and strategic partners for companies looking to bring their products and services to the blockchain.
Currently, we are growing our team and looking for an experienced Blockchain Project Lead who will be able to ensure smooth delivery of various metaverse and blockchain-related projects.
- Manage and run initial client discovery and intake calls, define necessary client tasks and manage the process for completing them;
- Work with different projects stakeholders, assist companies and products in stepping into the blockchain space by supporting various areas from planning to task execution;
- Act as primary day-to-day contact, lead regular planning and execution meetings, ensuring tasks are completed on time and to a high degree of quality and professionalism;
- Act as pro
- ject management assistant by helping produce dashboards, roadmaps, plans and documentation to support project efforts, communicate status and manage stakeholder expectations;
- Present proposals, progress reports and recommendations to improve the projects;
- Suggest viable solutions and plans to solve client and project-related problems;
- Improve co-operation with clients process inputs, streamline workflows and project management tools;
- Advise 3rd party contractors as needed.
Required skills and abilities:
- A smart individual with good academic background and a good understanding of gaming or/and Blockchain (NFTs and DeFi) development and who is willing to explore and learn;
- A self-starter, strategic thinker, innovative, self-driven, and open to new ideas;
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility to meet challenging deadlines;
- Strong organizational and leadership skills with the ability to facilitate technical sessions and perform mentoring;
- Ability to exercise critical thinking and strong problem-solving skills;
- Excellent English writing and verbal communication skills;
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced start-up environment and enjoying the challenges that come with it.
- Minimum 2+ years of continuous experience as a Game/Blockchain Project Manager or Project Lead is a plus. Otherwise, the experience working in a high-growth start-up, tech company, consulting, or financial services is mandatory;
- 3+ years of experience in a consulting, project management, product management, or similar role with client-facing responsibilities with experience managing others;
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, facilitating status meetings, and presenting to large groups;
- Experience in process management or ownership is preferred;
- Client onboarding experience is a plus;
- Ability to identify problems, mediate issues, develop solutions, and implement an appropriate course of action.