Offchain Labs (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Offchain Labs, we’re building a platform to unlock the full potential of smart contracts, making them private, affordable, and easy for developers. Our working prototype of Arbitrum runs on top of Ethereum and interoperates with native Ethereum contracts and tokens. We make smart contracts easier to develop at scale, with production level security. Our developer tools do the heavy lifting to add a flexible second layer to decentralized application architecture so our clients can focus on business logic and user experience.
After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A in April 2021, we are ready to hire several Sr. Software Engineers that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways.
Offchain Labs is building a suite of scaling solutions for Ethereum. This includes Arbitrum, an Optimistic Rollup, that instantly scales apps, reducing costs and increasing capacity, without sacrificing Ethereum’s security. Porting contracts to Arbitrum requires no code changes or downloads since it’s compatible with existing Ethereum developer languages and tooling. Arbitrum today is the leading Ethereum scaling solution with dominant market share including hundreds of apps on the platform and over 50% of all rollup liquidity. Our team is extremely passionate and works tirelessly to bridge the gap between what blockchain is and what blockchain can be. We strive to maintain an atmosphere that fosters innovation and new ideas through collaboration, research, and deep discussions. After raising an initial round of $3.8M in seed funding in January 2019 and a $20M series A, as well as a $100M series B in 2021, we are ready to hire additional team members that have an interest in working in the blockchain space and a knack for approaching problems in unconventional ways
What you’ll do:
- Supervise bookkeeping policies and procedures, along with developing a framework to track financial transactions with an established chart of accounts
- Design Accounts Receivable invoices, analyze payments received, and record deposits
- Record day-to-day financial transactions
- Liaising with our external accounting firm
- Complete tax forms
- Enter data, maintain records and create reports and financial statements
Who you are:
- 3+ years experience with accounting, bookkeeping, or related function
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong passion for blockchain technologies
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in developing and improving Arbitrum. Our dynamic team has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.