Smile CDR (201-500 Employees, 556% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
AS THE WORLD MOVES TO FHIR, THERE ARE PLENTY OF REASONS TO SMILE
Smarter decisions, fewer barriers, and better incentives are just the beginning. Smile CDR makes it easy for healthcare stakeholders to collect and exchange data with our leading FHIR-based data liberation platform.
We reduce barriers between information and care for those who deliver or consume health services and products and whose roles or care are hindered by fractured, inaccessible or complex information systems.
Let’s make a difference!
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
As a Business Analyst Pod Leader, you will supervise, support and guide a team of Business Analysts with the delivery of customer projects. This role will be required daily communication, setting expectations, coordinating work activities, and ensuring that deadlines and deliverables are met. Collaborate with other Pod Leaders to meet or exceed project goals.
- Supervise, coach and coordinate an assigned team of Business Analysts (BA) to deliver on project requirements and deadlines.
- Create and communicate job duties, expectations and goals for the assigned individuals and the team.
- Maintain frequent communication and conduct regular supervision meetings to encourage, amend tasks and provide updates on the team and individual goals.
- Ensure documentation meets a high standard, including high-quality reports and presentations.
- Support the BA team in the facilitation of team and client meetings.
- Communicate and collaborate at all levels and departments to build and maintain strong relationships and ensure a smooth transition of solutions throughout the project lifecycle.
- Apply change management techniques within a complex environment to identify and facilitate positive change.
- Identify staffing needs for the respective Pod to ensure the availability of required skills and competencies across the project teams.
- Support and lead the job/team/Pod-specific onboarding for new hires as required.
- Manage overflow of projects as needed.
- 3+ years of comparable Business Analysis experience with responsibilities across projects, programs and diverse teams, along with experience coaching and leading others in project delivery teams.
- Experience conducting business analysis to assess business problems/ opportunities and meet required deadlines.
- Knowledge of business modelling techniques/tools.
- 3+ years of recent and relevant experience in fast growth and project implementation environment.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: development of internet/intranet business strategies, business process re-engineering, business case development and cost-benefit analysis.
- Experience in structured methodologies for identifying users-requirements and the development of specifications.
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills combined with interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, and iterative methodologies is preferred.
- Previous experience in the use of information retrieval packages is preferred.
- Awareness of emerging IT healthcare trends and technologies and previous experience in a healthcare setting are preferred.
Smile CDR’s core values are respecting, embracing our differences, and celebrating shared values. Our people are the foundation of our success, and we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations or have questions during the application or interview process.