Qredo (51-200 Employees, 261% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
This role is to support the development and delivery of an effective organisational Business Continuity Management (BCM) Programme to ensure we can respond quickly & effectively to a wide range of threats, which could disrupt our critical activities and services.
Reporting into the Director of Risk and Resilience, this role leads the operational development and delivery of all aspects of the BCM Programme in line with industry best practice such as ISO 22301 and the Business Continuity Institute (BCI) Good Practice Guidelines (GPGs).The Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Coordinator will work closely Department heads and operational teams, to manage all aspects of Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and related processes.
- Assist in the development and implementation of an effective organisational approach to BCM Policy & Programme Management
- Develop, implement, maintain associated plans for BC & DR based on industry-standard best practices (ISO 22301, ISO 27031, BCI good Practice Guidelines)
- Support and advise BC Plan owners to develop, review, update & continually improve local BIAs and BC plans
- Assist in the development and implementation of an effective organisational approach to Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Risk Assessment
- Work with key staff to identify, understand, analyse and interpret business requirements relating to minimum acceptable service levels in terms of systems, applications, networks and articulate these to appropriate stakeholders
- Consider, analyse and develop other operational plans and policies in relation to specific emergency situations such as flu pandemic, fuel restrictions, flooding, heatwave, etc.
- Assist in the development and implementation of an effective incident response structure
- Design and deliver associated policies, processes and procedures relating to all aspects of incident management
- Assist in the preparation and facilitation of debriefs/lessons identified exercises following a disruptive incident
- Assist in the delivery of education, awareness & training initiatives on all aspects of BC and Information Security for stakeholders as required
- Develop the capability and capacity by designing, preparing, and facilitating appropriate exercises to test Incident Response and Business Continuity Plans
- Ensure incident response rooms/ systems are fit for purpose and maintained in a state of readiness to respond
- Undertake internal audits of the BCMS to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Provide specialist advice and guidance to response teams in the event of an incident or BC event
- Manage the monitoring and reviewing of recommendations and outputs as a result of BC exercises and tests
- Assist in the identification of weaknesses or threats to the business
- To ensure personal continuing professional development in relation to business continuity and resilience issues, including attendance at relevant external seminars/training events and, where appropriate, the achievement of further qualifications within BC
- Provide specialist BC advice to a range of critical projects and business functions to review service priorities, recovery time objectives and detailed resilience needs based on key drivers and requirements
- Member of the BCI (CBCI, AMBCI)
- Experience in Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery / Business Resilience preferably within a high security technology environments
- Knowledge of industry specific concepts, processes and key threats and risks
- Well versed in BC & DR activities (Planning, Documentation, Recovery Planning, Business Impact Analysis, Exercising and Testing) and have demonstrated ability applying to business environments
- High level of energy with a collaborative, can do attitude combined with the strength and confidence/courage to serve as a change agent of BC & DR controls and mitigations.
- A proactive, driven individual with the ability to operate effectively from the conceptual stage through to successful implementation
- A highly organized and disciplined individual able to improve and manage the Business Continuation Management framework across the company effectively
- Possesses strong analytical skills, has a thirst for knowledge and is interested in continuous learning
- Remote working
- Competitive Salary
- Career Growth Opportunity