Bounteous (501+ Employees, 61% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Bounteous is seeking a Business Development Manager to help drive our sales and support and grow our Acquia Practice. Responsibilities will include outbound prospect research, supporting business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities.
If you are growth and results-oriented and energized by representing an award-winning, stable, and growing company in a fast-moving digital transformation space, we’d like to meet you!
Role and Responsibilities
- Conduct market research and analysis of companies and individuals that are targets or prospects for Bounteous services, providing more leverage to our Business Development executives
- Identify and analyze Bounteous competitors for strengths and weaknesses
- Help uncover opportunities with existing client base
- Review and score RFPs
- Support creation and maintenance of sales collateral, case studies, pitch materials, proposals, client information, etc.
- Lead event outreach efforts (to drive attendance) and follow-up strategies (to get leads)
- Coordinate with internal marketing and sales teams to drive campaigns (messaging, creating target lists, etc.)
- Maintain early and mid-funnel prospect relationships (regular touches, etc.)
- Coordinate partner management activities with Acquia to keep our teams aligned
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in sales, marketing, or client service
- A general understanding of content management systems a plus
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Salesforce and other relevant software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.